To devs: Suggestions for balancing revs

in Revenant

Posted by: LionChain.7694

LionChain.7694

So I’ve played a fair bit of rev/herald now, and wanted to pitch in my two cents about how to balance this class (sorry for the long post):

1. Hammer 2 skill: This skill needs to be fixed so that terrain doesn’t prevent the damage from reaching a target within range. In PvE, PvP and WvW, if my target is standing on a different piece of terrain – higher, lower, etc – it sometimes will not reach target even though they’re within range (examples include the bone fingers at western battery during teq, or the mordrem spitfires or if an enemy player is standing on a small bump in the terrain). It’s like as if it treats a slight bump in the terrain as a wall or something. Even if the enemy is standing behind a boulder, the hammer 2 skill should reach them IF the skill is able to cover the distance of going over the boulder and still reach the target. The hammer two skill is not a projectile; it travels along surfaces. It should be allowed to travel along surfaces both horizontal and vertical, and as long as the target is within the distance traveled by the skill, it should damage that target. Otherwise, it’s not as effective in situations like clocktower point in Battle of Khylo or during meta events like fighting the mordrem spitfire.

2. Hammer 3 skill should cure two conditions.

3. Hammer 4 skill should reflect projectiles instead of just blocking them.

4. Hammer 5 skill should take 1 second to cast. 1.75 seconds is a long time, and even with Shiro’s quickness, it still takes almost a full second to cast.

5. Sword 3 should have a range of 600 and should not break on stealth. Other skills like the ranger’s Rapidfire stays on the target even if they’re stealthed as long as you started attacking them BEFORE they went stealth. Sword 3 should do the same.

6. Sword 2 needs a chain pull after it connects with its targets. Reduce the range to 450. As of now, the damage on sword two is nothing exceptional, the chill duration is too short, and it just sort of feels like an afterthought as a skill. It needs a chain pull so it feels more substantial.

7. Shield 4 should cleanse two conditions from each target.

8. This is what I want the most…Shield 5 and the Soothing Bastion trait should allow players to MOVE while blocking AND cure a condition for each pulse; the duration should also be increased to 4 seconds. Currently, the herald shield block is the most underwhelming shield block out of all the classes, especially when compared to what a chrono’s shield block skill can do.

Right now, the herald shield block only does two things: it’s an omnidirectional block that can be interrupted by unblockable skills like a necro fear mark, and it heals for a small amount (keep in mind if you have damaging conditions on you, especially poison, the healing is made even more minimal).

My first and most prominent question is why? Why can we not move during this shield block? Every other class can move with their shield skills, even guardians (although it’s not a block of all attacks, it blocks projectiles and you can move with it). How come heralds can’t? There’s nothing that the skill does that justifies heralds having to stand still during this block; it does nothing exceptionally powerful or special. If it did something like provide 10k heal or cleanse all conditions or was a skill that couldn’t be interrupted, then yeah, I could see why the “not being able to move” thing is a trade-off. But it doesn’t do anything special.

Now let’s take a look at what other classes’ shields can do:

-Warrior shield block: Omnidirectional block, able to move around while blocking, if traited then blocking reflects projectiles

-Guardian shield block (well, projectile block): Omnidirectional projectile block, knockback of multiple targets when activated, able to move around while blocking projectiles

-Engineer shield block (this one has a reflect AND a block): Two blocks….one’s a reflect and one’s an actual block, and both skills can be chained so that one of them knocks back nearby enemies AND is a blast finisher, the other one is a projectile daze that bounces between multiple targets, able to move around while both blocking and reflecting, reflect and block are both omnidirectional

-Chronomancer (probably the most OP shield block in the game): Omnidirectional block, able to move around, when blocking even one attack, it chains into a SECOND omnidirectional block you can move around with, AND, for each of the first and second blocks, you get a phantasm that damages enemies and puts slow on them and gives alacrity to allies

So, yeah….please buff the herald’s shield skill and Soothing Bastion trait so that we can move around while blocking (also give it the 4 second duration and a condition clear per pulse/second of blocking).

9. One With Nature…please buff the protection boon to 8-10 seconds…the other boons you get from activating this skill last for that duration, but protection only lasts for about 5 seconds.

10. Facet of Darkness/Gaze of Darkness: Please buff the radius of the reveal to 600. The scrapper’s reveal has a radius of 900. I understand that the Gaze of Darkness is stronger because it does an AOE blind and is also a stun break, so it can’t have the same radius as Detection Pulse, but 360 is too small a radius.

11. Elemental Blast should cure one condition per pulse on allies.

12. Burst of Strength, as it is now, is a pretty lackluster skill. It’s a unidirectional attack with a very short range that does poor damage and applies vulnerability for a pretty short duration (not to mention it has a 15 second cooldown). Even the passive effect of one stack of might every three seconds is kind of…‘eh.’ For a skill that’s called Burst of Strength, it needs to do more. It needs to be an omnidirectional attack with a radius of, say, 600, that does 50% more damage than it does now and it needs to apply its current ten stacks of vulnerability for at least 10 seconds.

13. Reduce the energy cost of Riposting Shadows to 20.

14. Take out the casting time for Phase Travel and make it ground targeted. Make 5 attacks unblockable instead of just two, because only having two unblockable attacks is pretty wimpy. The way Phase Travel is now, compared to other teleports, is probably the worst teleport. Other classes can use their ground-targeted teleports to go up to ledges and even through ceilings, while non-ground-targeted teleports like JI have no casting time and can go through walls with little to now hassle. But Phase Travel can’t do some of the teleports that JI can do, so instead of making Phase Travel like a poor man’s JI, please just let it be ground-targeted so we can at least use it for extra mobility and to move up to higher ground.

15. The Cleansing Channel trait should cleanse 3 conditions. The ranger, when traited, can automatically have its pet take 3 conditions off of them every ten seconds (4 if they have the signet of renewal). Being able to cleanse 3 conditions on a legendary stance switch isn’t too much to ask for, I don’t think, especially since power heralds have pretty limited condi cleanse/protection as it is. The one stance that heralds have that’s pretty OP in terms of protection from condis is the demon stance. The other stances are pretty limited or have no condi protection.

16. Give heralds a second underwater weapon. Not having access to their second underwater weapon makes it a pain to do any sort of underwater content, including open world PvE, fractals, etc.

17. Put a 5 second cooldown on Banish Enchantment and increase the energy cost to 25.

18. Put a 5-second ICD on Demonic Defiance. Being able to perma-spam resistance is way too OP.

19. Put a 30-second CD on Embrace the Darkness, and give it a flat 50 energy cost to transform into a demonic avatar. Give it a 10-second duration, with one stack of stability per second and increase condition duration and condition damage stats during transformation. You can either give them a new set of weapon skills during transformation or allow them to use their regular weapon skills.

20. Lower the cooldown on Chaotic Release to 35 seconds.

21. Allow facet skills on dragon stance, when activated, to give two stacks of stability for 5 seconds. I think this would allow Enhanced Bulwark to kind of make more sense and synergize better with the dragon stance with which the herald elite spec is associated. OR, you can make it so that Enhanced Bulwark is a GM trait that allows dragon stance skills to give 2-3 stacks stability when activated.

in Revenant

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

So I’ve played a fair bit of rev/herald now, and wanted to pitch in my two cents about how to balance this class (sorry for the long post):

1. Hammer 2 skill: This skill needs to be fixed so that terrain doesn’t prevent the damage from reaching a target within range. In PvE, PvP and WvW, if my target is standing on a different piece of terrain – higher, lower, etc – it sometimes will not reach target even though they’re within range (examples include the bone fingers at western battery during teq, or the mordrem spitfires or if an enemy player is standing on a small bump in the terrain). It’s like as if it treats a slight bump in the terrain as a wall or something. Even if the enemy is standing behind a boulder, the hammer 2 skill should reach them IF the skill is able to cover the distance of going over the boulder and still reach the target. The hammer two skill is not a projectile; it travels along surfaces. It should be allowed to travel along surfaces both horizontal and vertical, and as long as the target is within the distance traveled by the skill, it should damage that target. Otherwise, it’s not as effective in situations like clocktower point in Battle of Khylo or during meta events like fighting the mordrem spitfire.

2. Hammer 3 skill should cure two conditions.

3. Hammer 4 skill should reflect projectiles instead of just blocking them.

4. Hammer 5 skill should take 1 second to cast. 1.75 seconds is a long time, and even with Shiro’s quickness, it still takes almost a full second to cast.

5. Sword 3 should have a range of 600 and should not break on stealth. Other skills like the ranger’s Rapidfire stays on the target even if they’re stealthed as long as you started attacking them BEFORE they went stealth. Sword 3 should do the same.

6. Sword 2 needs a chain pull after it connects with its targets. Reduce the range to 450. As of now, the damage on sword two is nothing exceptional, the chill duration is too short, and it just sort of feels like an afterthought as a skill. It needs a chain pull so it feels more substantial.

7. Shield 4 should cleanse two conditions from each target.

8. This is what I want the most…Shield 5 and the Soothing Bastion trait should allow players to MOVE while blocking AND cure a condition for each pulse; the duration should also be increased to 4 seconds. Currently, the herald shield block is the most underwhelming shield block out of all the classes, especially when compared to what a chrono’s shield block skill can do.

Right now, the herald shield block only does two things: it’s an omnidirectional block that can be interrupted by unblockable skills like a necro fear mark, and it heals for a small amount (keep in mind if you have damaging conditions on you, especially poison, the healing is made even more minimal).

My first and most prominent question is why? Why can we not move during this shield block? Every other class can move with their shield skills, even guardians (although it’s not a block of all attacks, it blocks projectiles and you can move with it). How come heralds can’t? There’s nothing that the skill does that justifies heralds having to stand still during this block; it does nothing exceptionally powerful or special. If it did something like provide 10k heal or cleanse all conditions or was a skill that couldn’t be interrupted, then yeah, I could see why the “not being able to move” thing is a trade-off. But it doesn’t do anything special.

Now let’s take a look at what other classes’ shields can do:

-Warrior shield block: Omnidirectional block, able to move around while blocking, if traited then blocking reflects projectiles

-Guardian shield block (well, projectile block): Omnidirectional projectile block, knockback of multiple targets when activated, able to move around while blocking projectiles

-Engineer shield block (this one has a reflect AND a block): Two blocks….one’s a reflect and one’s an actual block, and both skills can be chained so that one of them knocks back nearby enemies AND is a blast finisher, the other one is a projectile daze that bounces between multiple targets, able to move around while both blocking and reflecting, reflect and block are both omnidirectional

-Chronomancer (probably the most OP shield block in the game): Omnidirectional block, able to move around, when blocking even one attack, it chains into a SECOND omnidirectional block you can move around with, AND, for each of the first and second blocks, you get a phantasm that damages enemies and puts slow on them and gives alacrity to allies

So, yeah….please buff the herald’s shield skill and Soothing Bastion trait so that we can move around while blocking (also give it the 4 second duration and a condition clear per pulse/second of blocking).

9. One With Nature…please buff the protection boon to 8-10 seconds…the other boons you get from activating this skill last for that duration, but protection only lasts for about 5 seconds.

10. Facet of Darkness/Gaze of Darkness: Please buff the radius of the reveal to 600. The scrapper’s reveal has a radius of 900. I understand that the Gaze of Darkness is stronger because it does an AOE blind and is also a stun break, so it can’t have the same radius as Detection Pulse, but 360 is too small a radius.

11. Elemental Blast should cure one condition per pulse on allies.

12. Burst of Strength, as it is now, is a pretty lackluster skill. It’s a unidirectional attack with a very short range that does poor damage and applies vulnerability for a pretty short duration (not to mention it has a 15 second cooldown). Even the passive effect of one stack of might every three seconds is kind of…‘eh.’ For a skill that’s called Burst of Strength, it needs to do more. It needs to be an omnidirectional attack with a radius of, say, 600, that does 50% more damage than it does now and it needs to apply its current ten stacks of vulnerability for at least 10 seconds.

13. Reduce the energy cost of Riposting Shadows to 20.

14. Take out the casting time for Phase Travel and make it ground targeted. Make 5 attacks unblockable instead of just two, because only having two unblockable attacks is pretty wimpy. The way Phase Travel is now, compared to other teleports, is probably the worst teleport. Other classes can use their ground-targeted teleports to go up to ledges and even through ceilings, while non-ground-targeted teleports like JI have no casting time and can go through walls with little to now hassle. But Phase Travel can’t do some of the teleports that JI can do, so instead of making Phase Travel like a poor man’s JI, please just let it be ground-targeted so we can at least use it for extra mobility and to move up to higher ground.

15. The Cleansing Channel trait should cleanse 3 conditions. The ranger, when traited, can automatically have its pet take 3 conditions off of them every ten seconds (4 if they have the signet of renewal). Being able to cleanse 3 conditions on a legendary stance switch isn’t too much to ask for, I don’t think, especially since power heralds have pretty limited condi cleanse/protection as it is. The one stance that heralds have that’s pretty OP in terms of protection from condis is the demon stance. The other stances are pretty limited or have no condi protection.

16. Give heralds a second underwater weapon. Not having access to their second underwater weapon makes it a pain to do any sort of underwater content, including open world PvE, fractals, etc.

17. Put a 5 second cooldown on Banish Enchantment and increase the energy cost to 25.

18. Put a 5-second ICD on Demonic Defiance. Being able to perma-spam resistance is way too OP.

19. Put a 30-second CD on Embrace the Darkness, and give it a flat 50 energy cost to transform into a demonic avatar. Give it a 10-second duration, with one stack of stability per second and increase condition duration and condition damage stats during transformation. You can either give them a new set of weapon skills during transformation or allow them to use their regular weapon skills.

20. Lower the cooldown on Chaotic Release to 35 seconds.

21. Allow facet skills on dragon stance, when activated, to give two stacks of stability for 5 seconds. I think this would allow Enhanced Bulwark to kind of make more sense and synergize better with the dragon stance with which the herald elite spec is associated. OR, you can make it so that Enhanced Bulwark is a GM trait that allows dragon stance skills to give 2-3 stacks stability when activated.

You made a post about balance but everything yoy said was to make the rev stronger in every category with unlimited condi cleanse. The class is already basically immune to condi when played correctly. Shield 5 is borderline over powered and yoy want to buff it. Between shield 5 double dodge roll sword 3 shiro 7 there’s nearly 10 seconds, or more, of invulnerability and healing.

I thought you were making a joke post and I’m still unsure tbh if this is a joke or what. I agree with hammer 2, part of it anyway, and sword 2. Everything else sounds so far from balanced

in Revenant

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

All I got from this initially, and it caused me to stop reading, something I rarely do, is; “I like to use Hammer, please buff Hammer so that I don’t need to consider anything but Hammer, because I like Hammer and Hammer is the greatestest thing since Stop, Hammer-time! Hammer!”

Yes, fix terrain issue with a number of our skills, please.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

in Revenant

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

What on Earth?…

I appreciate that in this ridiculous condi bombing meta, power revenant gets its face smashed in a lot of the time but you can’t buff any part of the revenant without giving these vipers more to take advantage of.

Stability on EtD… What… What on EARTH are you thinking?

in Revenant

Posted by: Zach.2618

Zach.2618

Your title seems so constructive but your thread is like buff the rev to be the Incredible Hulk. Maybe you meant suggestion to balance the rev around the Incredible Hulk?

in Revenant

LionChain.7694

Absconditus, since you didn’t even bother reading all of my suggestions, your opinion is not valid nor is it true. If you were intelligent enough to read the rest, then you would see that my suggestions went into other areas (not all of the areas of the rev, but a lot of them), and you would’ve seen that the reason why I first talked about hammer was because I wanted to try to organize my suggestions into categories.

Everyone else, it seems like you guys either have had bad experiences fighting against revs/heralds (and like a lot of the time, you just want to nerf whatever’s kicking your butt at the moment), or you really can’t seem to understand what I’m basically trying to ask for in terms of improvements to the rev class. Am I trying to ask for unlimited healing/condi clear or crazy increased damage? No. I’m trying to ask for more fully-developed functionality to our skills compared to what other classes have available to them, and for a REASONABLE amount of protection from conditions, as power revs currently have pretty limited protection from condis (not talking about mallyx condi revs or bunker revs, talking about power revs).

Shield 5 is overpowered? Invulnerability? Man, tell me what build YOU’RE running because I’ve never been INVULNERABLE as a herald. But I guess you’re right (sarcasm). It’s so OP that our block doesn’t allow us to move, allowing enemy players to swarm us and be ready to cc and bomb us in three seconds, and it’s even more OP that our block can be interrupted by something as simple as as a necro fear mark or a DH spear. And don’t even get me started on that OP heal (again, sarcasm). And yeah, just ignore the fact that compared to other classes’ shield skills, rev shield block does only two things for us AND it has a 25 sec CD and costs a fifth of our energy…totally reasonable..you’re absolutely right, our shield block is more OP than other classes’ shield block, especially chrono (maximum sarcasm).

I mean, you guys want to talk about my suggestions making revs…what was it…the Incredible Hulk? Please…you make me laugh…there are other classes/builds that are so much more OP currently than what I’m suggesting for power revs. You want to talk about OP condi protection? What about tempest? What about signet reapers? What about scrappers? All my suggestions (and I give reasoning behind the suggestions I feel need an explanation) that I’ve given, I’ve made based on what other classes currently have and what power revs currently have. If you can’t see that, then sorry.

in Revenant

LionChain.7694

And by the way, I’m not trying to ask for a buff to everything that is the revenant. I mentioned in my original post that I recognize how OP the condi rev build is and that it should be nerfed. Perma resistance and omnidirectional, spammable Banish Enchantment that has no CD? No, thank you.

in Revenant

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

Has it occurred to you that there are supposed to be inherent flaws and weaknesses to certain builds and classes that are proportional to their strengths? This is a magical concept called “balance.”

Every single one of your justifications comes down to “Well, X class has Y ability. Rev should be just as good.”

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

With all due respect, I don’t think you understand balance very well. For instance, shield 5 will never get the ability to move, let alone remove conditions, without severely reducing or perhaps removing the heal. You have asked for 4 skills and some traits to get condition removal. Condition removal is the professions weakness by design and those things simply are not going to happen. These aren’t a matter of opinion, but what Roy Cronacher said during Rev beta (no, he didn’t specifically say x skill will never get condition cleanse, but it was quite clear that was unlikely, and I’m quite comfortable saying the scenario you have suggested is not going to occur.

Revenant is already very strong. Aside from Mallyx (apologies if I missed something else), everything you suggested is a straight buff. That isn’t how balance works.

On the subject of the shield block, you neglect to mention that none of those other skills provide healing. The Revenant block also has a lower cooldown than engineer or Mesmer. It is already balanced. The duration is not going to get increased. They already increased the cooldown of this skill (and the trait) and reduced the duration of Glint’s heal to get overall block uptime in check.

in Revenant

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

Everyone else, it seems like you guys either have had bad experiences fighting against revs/heralds (and like a lot of the time, you just want to nerf whatever’s kicking your butt at the moment), or you really can’t seem to understand what I’m basically trying to ask for in terms of improvements to the rev class. Am I trying to ask for unlimited healing/condi clear or crazy increased damage? No. I’m trying to ask for more fully-developed functionality to our skills compared to what other classes have available to them, and for a REASONABLE amount of protection from conditions, as power revs currently have pretty limited protection from condis (not talking about mallyx condi revs or bunker revs, talking about power revs).

Shield 5 is overpowered? Invulnerability? Man, tell me what build YOU’RE running because I’ve never been INVULNERABLE as a herald. But I guess you’re right (sarcasm). It’s so OP that our block doesn’t allow us to move, allowing enemy players to swarm us and be ready to cc and bomb us in three seconds, and it’s even more OP that our block can be interrupted by something as simple as as a necro fear mark or a DH spear. And don’t even get me started on that OP heal (again, sarcasm). And yeah, just ignore the fact that compared to other classes’ shield skills, rev shield block does only two things for us AND it has a 25 sec CD and costs a fifth of our energy…totally reasonable..you’re absolutely right, our shield block is more OP than other classes’ shield block, especially chrono (maximum sarcasm).

I mean, you guys want to talk about my suggestions making revs…what was it…the Incredible Hulk? Please…you make me laugh…there are other classes/builds that are so much more OP currently than what I’m suggesting for power revs. You want to talk about OP condi protection? What about tempest? What about signet reapers? What about scrappers? All my suggestions (and I give reasoning behind the suggestions I feel need an explanation) that I’ve given, I’ve made based on what other classes currently have and what power revs currently have. If you can’t see that, then sorry.

I have had no bad experiences against revenants. I currently play power revenant as one of my PvP characters. I can hold my own against viper revs and other condition builds with any profession. Don’t lose your temper just because many of us disagree with your suggestions. There’s no need to pounce on us for it.

The problem is, your suggestions take the buffs way over the top and don’t really deal with the repercussions on condi rev. The nerfs you suggest just don’t cut it. The buffs you suggest would easily outweigh those nerfs. Obviously the standard revenant needs a tiny, weeny bit more condition cleansing but not that much. With the evades, blocks, ranged (with hammer) and all that mobility, you’re not completely defenceless against conditions like you seem to be suggesting.

It’s useless to compare professions. Other professions don’t have a great heal attached to their blocks. Use it right and it IS very good. If you use your heal/block when you have a mountain of conditions on you, that’s 100% your fault. The lack of movement does not affect me at all when I use it. The revenant has a hell of a lot of mobility skills which can be used to disengage fairly well, very quickly.

in Revenant

Posted by: TheAngryDuckling.5481

TheAngryDuckling.5481

You made a post about balance but everything yoy said was to make the rev stronger in every category with unlimited condi cleanse. The class is already basically immune to condi when played correctly.

Actually you are only good against condi when playing as mallyx. If you want to play the power shiro/glint build you have 0 condi clear or resistance, considering staff 4 is still broken and doesn’t clear the 2 conditions it should. That being said Mallyx does need a nerf, so does shield 5 along with other things like hammer 2. If rev gets buffed anywhere it needs to be in Jarlis and Ventari.

in Revenant

Posted by: MercenaryNote.8506

MercenaryNote.8506

“Balance” more like “make this profession an unstoppable god so that everyone is forced to role it for all content”

Boy am I glad that you are not on the balancing team.

in Revenant

Posted by: Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Agreed with the hammer 2, sword 2 being a pull is rather interesting but it would need a damage nerf, shield 4 as a cleanse is good, Shield 5, no dont touch that. Too many people calling it OP… are you guys bad or something? Shield 5 is only good in niche situations, just set up your burst when it ends and ded rev, or go unblockable and smash its face in, it already is balanceed. The facets… a larger reveal is ok, I think the elite facet should cure conditions not the energy,

Your idea of the avatar is one I like a lot, as someone who played Dervish in GW1 I loved the avatars a lot and that would be a massive nerf to the mallyx build, why? As you can toggle the elite rather easily and it grants resistance. However most of the suggestions are borderline OP or straight out OP

Founder of [CBA]/Former vE
No.2 Warrior NA/Irl behind Mr Kitten.7359

in Revenant

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

Is OP post supposed to be irony?

in Revenant

Posted by: LastLetter.7938

LastLetter.7938

1. Maybe the only suggestion I agree with on this post, skills should function as intended.
2. Its already a pretty powerful ability, giving evade, chill and high damage all while being able to be used a long range; plus revenents inherit weakness is that they are vulnerable to condis, and its whole design was with this in mind.
3. Not necessary at all, no reason to have this.
4. Why complain about the cast time when you made your own solution in the same sentence? Impossible odds makes it fast enough already, making it even faster would be overkill.
5. 600 range? you seem to be forgetting that the weapon you are using is a sword. As for it hitting stealth targets just because rapid fire can? By that logic, rapid fire should be an evade that stacks might for every hit just because UA can do the same thing.
6. Sword 2 isnt actually weak, I would say, its just that the swords other abilities overshadow it because of how strong they are. With just this 1 skill, you already have a pretty high chill uptime, which is arguable one of the most powerful condis in the game.
7. Maybe cleanse 1 condi per target at most, this skill sees almost no use.
8. the buffs that you are suggesting to this skill are ridiculous, to be frank. 4 seconds of block, while healing curing 4 condis while being able to move? Funny how you compared it to all the other block skills just emphasize how overpowered your changed block skill would be compared to them. Also, all blocks are omnidirectional, with shield of courage as an exeption.
9. Its obvious why its this way, protection is a very strong boon.
10. Once again, another case of “because some other class has this I should have it too!” whats next, do you want perma stealth for revenents because thieves have it? The skill is powerful and perfectly useable as it is.
11. Not needed, its already a strong skill.
12. contrary to popular belief, 20 vuln is pretty strong if you can capitalize on it. the might stacking is fine as it is, it goes to your whole team after all, whats there to complain about? Also, I loled when you mentioned the 15sec cd as if it was a downside.
13. So, its a stunbreak, cures movement conditions, gives endurance, and now you want to be able to use it 5 times in a row? I dont know what to say.
14. Some classes dont even have unblockable attacks that deal damage(or they do like 100 damage) and you think that 2 attacks is not enough? 2 is plenty, 5 is overkill when its on a teleport thats the equivilent of thieves class mechanic.
15. Revents are weak to condis. Revenents arent rangers. Why should revenents have ranger level condi clear?
16. Anet has never implimented a new weapon for a class outside of the exapansion, and no underwater weapons for any classes even then. Its not going to happen, even if it was acctually needed in the first place, which its not.
17. Im okay with this.
18. Maybe, but boonstrip counters this completely, and does nothing at all vs powerbuilds.
19. This skill just needs a small debuff, the change you are suggesting isnt needed.
20. No need to lower cooldown at all.
21. Nope.

Edit: Looking again, im pretty sure that the OP is trolling. Maybe trying to use reverse psychology to try to get revenents debuffed?

Thief…to Auramancer. A sad but necessary transition.

(edited by LastLetter.7938)

in Revenant

Posted by: PWNtrooper.8617

PWNtrooper.8617

This is silly. While we’re at it, just let Revs pulse Resistance every second baseline. Why cleanse conditions when you can just ignore them forever?

in Revenant

Posted by: Hakuryuu.8634

Hakuryuu.8634

Whatever you’re smoking, I want some of it.

in Revenant

Posted by: LastLetter.7938

LastLetter.7938

Oh hey, number 18 actually came true. Cant wait for the rest!

Thief…to Auramancer. A sad but necessary transition.

in Revenant

Posted by: Malchior.5732

Malchior.5732

Everyone thought this was a joke, but it’s actually a leaked balance patch.

in Revenant

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Everyone thought this was a joke, but it’s actually a leaked balance patch.

That kinda rings the bell of how much of a joke balance devs are right?