Torment Runes for my Mallyx Revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

Darn it, make torment runes available for BWE3

Once the game goes live, I’ll be running some variation of the following in wvw and pve:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAS5nnXNeNSqJvJR/kHlsgykS4Q5SJYrsrkFUFhN5zoqZ2MKNwhGA-T1BNABAob4B1fGd/hXU+t7FBQ1nAgOKBDAcAwu7O+ujvbpA8TsF-w

in Revenant

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

I really like Anti-toxin for Malyx.

The -Condi duration is super helpful for all the self condis you apply as well as what everyone else applies on you. It gives a nice -24% amount which is enough to bring all your self condis below the Demonic Resistance duration. This means you can use the Leap with really no negative side effects.

In addition, you’re constantly applying Torment to yourself with the Elite meaning you’ll always get the net boost of the 5 might stacks on incoming Torment/Poison (10s duration, 20s cool down allowing us to at least tap our Elite for might). This makes the runes effectively 183 Condi damage plus the 5 Might stacks (50% up time) at 258 Condi damage on average.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

in Revenant

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

The -Condi duration is super helpful for all the self condis you apply as well as what everyone else applies on you. It gives a nice -24% amount which is enough to bring all your self condis below the Demonic Resistance duration. This means you can use the Leap with really no negative side effects.

In addition, you’re constantly applying Torment to yourself with the Elite meaning you’ll always get the net boost of the 5 might stacks on incoming Torment/Poison (10s duration, 20s cool down allowing us to at least tap our Elite for might). This makes the runes effectively 183 Condi damage plus the 5 Might stacks (50% up time) at 258 Condi damage on average.

That is a great idea Kodiak!

in Revenant

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

That is a great idea Kodiak!

Oh yeah he’s right, that’s quite a neat idea. I myself was wondering how Sunless runes would play out, having fear on embrace the darkness was thematically awesome but I guess 5 stacks of might are more useful!

in Revenant

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

Yeah i used those runes in my last matches since baltha ones were not that huge (even if great tho)

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?