UA is broken

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

It keep canceling for me and also gets me stuck in place. Gj PlebNet

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Same kitten here, hoping for hotfix.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Rev? Hotfix? AHAHAAHAH my sides.. it hurt. They will only hotfix stuff that gives rev advantage. Enjoy this bug for next 3 months.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Rev? Hotfix? AHAHAAHAH my sides.. it hurt. They will only hotfix stuff that gives rev advantage. Enjoy this bug for next 3 months.

Well it’s not like GW2 is the only game in universe or my second job. I’ll finally have some time for single player games with awesome stories and watch movies I’ve missed last year while playing GW2 kek

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: GoblinKing.7183

GoblinKing.7183

I have the same problems.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Bheowulf.4572

Bheowulf.4572

I have the same issues… and a sneaky feeling that the damage is lower than before

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

Looks like mace and sword are both the same weapon now, where nothing works.

Awesome anet. Keep it up. /s

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

The camera bug seems to be appearing way more often than before the patch. Like every 3rd UA. You can fix it using Phase Traversal, it also fixes itself after 10 or so seconds, but is annoying.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Shadow Bane.9362

Shadow Bane.9362

I just had a match where it only worked 1 out of 4 times even after trying PT/other skills.

edit: to clarify it executes, you go into a mist form you do not evade, you do not move(and can not), you do no damage your’e frozen in place.

(edited by Shadow Bane.9362)

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

This supposed “fix” to taking the correct damage values from your weapon made everything actually worse, this bug and the overall damage from the two skills seems kittentier now.

Stella Truth Seeker

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

The camera bug seems to be appearing way more often than before the patch. Like every 3rd UA. You can fix it using Phase Traversal, it also fixes itself after 10 or so seconds, but is annoying.

Using shield5 also fixes it.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

I’m also running into frequent bug where I lose mobility if the skill stops before it ends (such as when enemy is near wall). Losing all mobility after using one of my top skills is a VERY big disadvantage. Hope the hotfix this soon.

Problem is I don’t run Shiro or Shield so I’m very much screwed when I lose mobility. Happened to me twice in the last raid.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

Same here, camara bug. by the time camera fixed i was already dead.
UA not landing very often and this patch made it worse.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Bezerker.2379

Bezerker.2379

I’m also running into frequent bug where I lose mobility if the skill stops before it ends (such as when enemy is near wall). Losing all mobility after using one of my top skills is a VERY big disadvantage. Hope the hotfix this soon.

Problem is I don’t run Shiro or Shield so I’m very much screwed when I lose mobility. Happened to me twice in the last raid.

Just type /no and you’ll start moving again. Any emote works.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Can Anet pls fix it? kinda unplayable

M I L K B O I S

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: akaCryptic.2389

akaCryptic.2389

On the bright side I got champion shadow and working on paragon now. This bug might not be so bad afterall

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

also didn’t fix the confusion bug…

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz

UA is broken

in Revenant

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

also didn’t fix the confusion bug…

Some pinky people say it’s intended

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Clownmug.8357

Clownmug.8357

Maybe fixing this camera bug will be a stepping stone to finally fixing the “getting stuck” problem throughout the whole game.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Brutal Augus.5917

Brutal Augus.5917

It’s no longer just the camera that triggers this bug. If you press anything at all after activation it’s likely to happen. I find myself lifting my hands from both my mouse and keyboard when I use it and it works everytime. Real shame I have to resort to doing that though.

[varX] Limitless Potential

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

My video is becoming more and more real!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTZlWg4WDFs
Well aniway i dont know how we can help ourself, stopping pressing any keyboard movement when using UA seems to me like suicide, it’s a skill with an already easy animation and low range, if i stop getting closer when channeling i will prolly miss against smart kiting players. And what if i get stunned while channeling and i’ve already lifted my hands, will I stunbreak fast enough? Revenant requires very fast actions and frequent key press with activating/unactivating facets, so i really cant play in this way. Better they fix this bug before the 9 august, or we better start playing thief for this season.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

Rune of The Herald – Infused light (Glint heal), does not trigger the protection boon as the 6th bonus.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Has this been fixed yet?

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Lucred.1802

Lucred.1802

Has this been fixed yet?

Of course not.

People weren’t joking when they said “enjoy this bug for the next 3 months”.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

well there goes my entire pvp build.

UA was the cornerstone of my build and the main reason i was playing condi rev, stack 2-3 UAs in place and it causes some serious area denial (or major damage for anyone foolish enough to enter)

i guess its time to play boring hamzerker again until its fixed.

FIX IT ANET! :O

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Ive not had a problem with it last 2 days. Are you sure its still bugged?

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: iroh.2871

iroh.2871

Truth…

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

UA might have been worked on a bit some time in the last 2 days. It is still bugged with confusion and many times doesnt port you around objects and to targets on higher ground even though it is a shadowstep.

Still dont know why this skill was created if it is just going to be broken. These people hurt my brain.

UA is broken

in Revenant

Posted by: Lucred.1802

Lucred.1802

UA might have been worked on a bit some time in the last 2 days. It is still bugged with confusion and many times doesnt port you around objects and to targets on higher ground even though it is a shadowstep.

Still dont know why this skill was created if it is just going to be broken. These people hurt my brain.

Still buggy as can be as of 20 minutes ago.

I was suffering a nearly 75% total-dud rate on UA in unranked earlier today (mainly Capricorn, which is almost entirely flat) and got stuck in a wall 5 different times.