Ugh what did you do . . .

in Revenant

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

I was certain I’d only have 1 main (Mesmer). But Herald is too much fun. You got me hooked. Is it October yet? xD

I love the shield skills and the passives for Glint. Even the activations are really fun to use.

I have 0 complaints other than Beta will end all too soon!

in Revenant

Posted by: Bean Muncher.5197

Bean Muncher.5197

Indeed, the Herald is one of the main things that make me kinda want to buy the expansion. It just looks sooo much fun. I just wished eles had it that good.

It’s a shame we won’t be able to play as Revenants without HoT. But oh well, they need some selling points to their expansion.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Ele is still the top class in the game, regardless of tempest

in Revenant

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Only because of burning, and lets be honest, does anybody with a semblance or intelligence doubt that burning is going to be nerfed?

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Ice bow linecasting does 64k dps in pvp gear. This makes every other class useless.

Lol, burning. Lol nerfs! Ice bow got even buffed.

in Revenant

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Only because of burning, and lets be honest, does anybody with a semblance or intelligence doubt that burning is going to be nerfed?

Burning? No, the major culprit is ice bow.

in Revenant

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Ice bow linecasting does 64k dps in pvp gear. This makes every other class useless.

Lol, burning. Lol nerfs! Ice bow got even buffed.

Everyone knew icebow was overpowered before the burning buffs, and on behalf of the intelligent portion of the elementalist community, I apologize that some of us whined until those balance changes were nixed. So I guess I shouldn’t have said only, my apologies.

But the difference is, in spite of its power, the icebow was not enough to push the Ele so far in to competitive play as much as we see it now. The remainder of the class just didn’t bring enough to bear. Now, the remainder of the class brings more than enough and we’ve got icebow on top of it.

in Revenant

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

The elementalist forums are that way guys >

in Revenant

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

i hope the money for the expension went to roy

in Revenant

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Rev is in a good place, but yes, Ele even without line casting is still the best. And Chronomancer is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert