Unrelenting Assault Bug?

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

If you turn your character + camera while Unrelenting Assault (Sword 3) is active it will stop the skill from finishing. It’s important to be able to pan your camera while using this skill so that you can be facing correctly versus your target at the end of the cast for things like Surge of the Mists. Is this a bug?

Is anyone else noticing this issue?

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Zilvereen.2091

Zilvereen.2091

Yes , I noticed this bug this morning and it happens quite often and generally un.assault feels quite bugged, most of the time the channeling attacks stop too early and if that wasnt enough I get immobilized frequently with no particular reason. We will have to wait for patch fix I guess

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Ilias.8647

Ilias.8647

Is this happening every time or often/seldom?

I activated several times UA on mobs in PvE and turned the camera while UA was hitting and in combat log I saw five hits every time.

What I saw instead once, was after a use of UA I was fixed on spot and was unable to move/dodge/jump. It took me return to char selection screen and get back in to be able to move again.

Currently residing on … Gandara[EU]

(edited by Ilias.8647)

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Dragon.8762

Dragon.8762

Yes, this has been happening to me very since the patch came out. Needs to be fixed. That and, it bugs out to where I can no longer move my character unless I use a movement skill. The camera gets stuck at a weird angle.

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Shadow Bane.9362

Shadow Bane.9362

may be worth also mentioning i seem to be getting hit randomly during the evades as well for the times when it actually does work

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Wow this bug happened to me twice in my last Raid.

Worse than that, I’m also running into frequent bug where I lose mobility if the skill stops before it ends (such as when enemy is near wall). Losing all mobility after using one of my top skills is a VERY big disadvantage. Hope the hotfix this soon.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

I cannot believe this isn’t fixed yet. It’s a pretty major bug. The skill is now a crapshoot every time you want to use it.

Honestly at this point I’d rather they roll it back to pre-patch bugginess until they sort it out because at least then I could use it successfully most of the time. >.>

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Ilias.8647

Ilias.8647

Something a bit irrelevant to this specific bug but relevant to UA…

Guys, pls forgive my ignorance, I seemed to have missed something. Is UA triggering confusion multiple times intended or a bug? I see it not in the bug list…

Currently residing on … Gandara[EU]

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

Yes, same here happening a lot. hope the’’ll fix this soon.

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Guys, pls forgive my ignorance, I seemed to have missed something. Is UA triggering confusion multiple times intended or a bug? I see it not in the bug list…

intended

M I L K B O I S

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Wolftacus.8460

Wolftacus.8460

Yup lame stuff man.. gotta love these slow Rev fixes that literally never fix anything meaningful and break more things.. lol

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

intended

False. Its a bug.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Anarchynow.2514

Anarchynow.2514

intended

False. Its a bug.

Yeah, I also saw it listed as a bug. Confusion damages on skill use regardless of the hits it does. Vicious lacerations on the other hand procs per hit so UA can give up to five stacks of might (or so it seems to be working atm).

Unrelenting Assault Bug?

in Revenant

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

intended

False. Its a bug.

UA is programmed differently because of the might factor, so I would say that while it may or may not be intended, it’s not a bug.

M I L K B O I S