Unyielding Anguish

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

Maybe it’s time to fix or nerf this skill ?

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
Oupí lvl 80 Immortal Guardian

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: Pompeia.5483

Pompeia.5483

Why? Besides the obnoxious displacement, what is wrong with it?

Amanda Corsiva – Revenant && Katereyna – Chillomancer
Jenna Gracen – Scrapper && Merit Sullivan – Guardian
Daenerys Ceridwen – Druid && Vexia Gracen – Chronomancer

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: Alpha.1308

Alpha.1308

the obnoxious displacement

this tho

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Evilek.5690

Why? Besides the obnoxious displacement, what is wrong with it?

This is joke right ? Spammable skill without counter is fine ?.
“Teammate in down mode -> don’t worry i use this broken skill and ress all”

Stability -> dont work
Berserker stance -> dont work
Mist form → dont work

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: Pompeia.5483

Pompeia.5483

I said it that way because a nerf implies altering damage in some way… the damage is fine. If you mean to get that displacement crap removed, then yes, I agree. No one likes it when the ranger uses their LB #4 to push-back enemies either so why the heck did they go and add another skill that does it?
Axe #5, with its tiny pull, guardian GS #5 with its pull, and mesmer focus with its pull are all perfectly controllable… but that displacement is frustrating as all hell. I am always having to spin my camera around to find where the mobs got displaced to.

Amanda Corsiva – Revenant && Katereyna – Chillomancer
Jenna Gracen – Scrapper && Merit Sullivan – Guardian
Daenerys Ceridwen – Druid && Vexia Gracen – Chronomancer

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Learn to stay out of it and range dps burn…

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

The displacement thing is great for rezzing allies. So no, I don’t want that gone. It’s actually useful. However, stability should probably work through it.

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: Sevans.4619

Sevans.4619

I think it’s absurd that it ignores stability, but it’s okay otherwise.

Saethe — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Maguuma

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

As much as I hate to say it, the skill probably deserves to only displace (maybe further) with the first impact and instead of pulsing the displace, pulse torment. But that’s just me trying to be fair.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Evilek.5690

As much as I hate to say it, the skill probably deserves to only displace (maybe further) with the first impact and instead of pulsing the displace, pulse torment. But that’s just me trying to be fair.

+1

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

I think this skill is fine if it doesnt go through stab, fix this and we have a deal

M I L K B O I S

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Evilek.5690

I think this skill is fine if it doesnt go through stab, fix this and we have a deal

Stabilita cannot work, because this skill pul out 10 per sec lol = -10 stack stability every one sec. Kick out after impack is right but kick out during 4-8 sec is broken.

(edited by Evilek.5690)

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: Pazu.8320

Pazu.8320

Another issue with stability countering it is that it is not an actual CC. It doesn’t interrupt skills, only displaces where they go off.

Paul Lukische (ele), Pazu Plus One (ranger), Oh The Pazubilities (mes) et al – Sanctum of Rall
Champion Titles: Legionnaire, Genius, Magus, Paragon, Illusionist, Phantom, Shadow, Ritualist
Spectral Legion [SL] is recruiting! spectrallegion.com

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

The skill is fine imho…has 35 energy cost so is not that spammable and the range is just a little less of a cap point (so you cant cover it all).
Why this op when guard has a skill that creates a done and you cannot do anything to who’s inside? Here u can still range dps, pull, push, range cc…i tried to use it extensively but people learned fast how to counter it…
I agree on stability functionality, but it should still pulse displacement, just remove 1 stability per pulse

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

(edited by Gaaroth.2567)

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Posted by: Daniel Handler.4816

Daniel Handler.4816

Another issue with stability countering it is that it is not an actual CC. It doesn’t interrupt skills, only displaces where they go off.

I think that’s the main issue. It isn’t a hard cc because it doesn’t interrupt skills, its not a soft cc because its not a condi. I like it because it places emphasis on range. This is the one area where cleave is not superior.

“Kentigem”-chief. Born cycle of Dusk. Wyld Hunt:
Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.

Unyielding Anguish

in Revenant

Evilek.5690

I think that’s the main issue. It isn’t a hard cc because it doesn’t interrupt skills, its not a soft cc because its not a condi. I like it because it places emphasis on range. This is the one area where cleave is not superior.

Like it because this skill does not counter ? This skill has toxicity over 9000 in sPvP.