Weapon swap underwater question

in Revenant

Posted by: GuildWarsPlayer.5608

GuildWarsPlayer.5608

I’m level 46 at the moment and wondering since Revenants can only use spears underwater what is the significance of the weapon swap underwater ?

in Revenant

Posted by: NeoJerod.8104

NeoJerod.8104

skill swap with alt weapon.

in Revenant

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

proc on swap signet.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Revenant

GuildWarsPlayer.5608

So basically if you have two spears when you swap you can have alternative stances ? Excuse my rookiness.

in Revenant

Posted by: Acratin.3910

Acratin.3910

I haven’t tried, but usually inactive skills are by weapon, so you could swap and use a skill before it normally recharges. Beyond that, there are some weapon sigils that fire an ability when you swap to the weapon. You could make use of those by swapping weapons.

in Revenant

GuildWarsPlayer.5608

I haven’t tried, but usually inactive skills are by weapon, so you could swap and use a skill before it normally recharges. Beyond that, there are some weapon sigils that fire an ability when you swap to the weapon. You could make use of those by swapping weapons.

Thank you.

in Revenant

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

1. You can use stacking sigils on your off-weapon which you don’t use normally, so your stacks do not disappear when entering water.

2. You can put on-swap sigil like sigil of cleansing to help you deal with condition.

in Revenant

Posted by: Doug Whisper.2465

Doug Whisper.2465

Sigil of speed on one spear for roaming and another one for extra dps when needed.