Weekly rant, Please...

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

Please make jalis hammer work when it hits terrain/wall. If it’s too hard to code it, why not just make it an AOE pulse.

Please make all legends usable in water.

Please buff ventari and shiro. Especially phase traversal, I think the last nerf is too much.

That’s all I want for revenant.

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

Give us a way to not be facerolled by condi players without giving up all our damage…

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: Kenshu.3825

Kenshu.3825

As much as I want to rant myself. Over the buffs we could prob use ATM. I would be more than happy with just some fixes. As in Hammer COR hitting peeps on non lvl areas. Ascended weapons actually doing the DMG they are supposed to do. Jallis of course among many others. I hate to say but maybe if we just stop playing our Revs for the time being anet might(just might) realize what they have done and be more prompted to do these fixes!!

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

Give us a way to not be facerolled by condi players without giving up all our damage…

Generosity sigil, staff 4, condi clear on legend swap, dwarf heal, durability runes, enough vitality to soak up the damage.

http://asphyxia.tv/wvw-roaming-revenant-build/

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Please make jalis hammer work when it hits terrain/wall. If it’s too hard to code it, why not just make it an AOE pulse.

Please buff ventari and shiro. Especially phase traversal, I think the last nerf is too much.

Apparently, hitting walls and objects is supposed to make the hammers disappear. However hitting terrain is a bug.

Generosity sigil, staff 4, condi clear on legend swap, dwarf heal, durability runes, enough vitality to soak up the damage.

That’s a lot of sacrificing just for condi cleanse.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

XTR.9604

Apparently, hitting walls and objects is supposed to make the hammers disappear. However hitting terrain is a bug.

I think the biggest sacrifice is running dwarf instead of assassins. I don’t run durability runes personally, I’m fine running Scrapper runes on mine. I run assassins for roaming but Dwarf for larger group play. I’m fine with running Generosity sigil personally as well.

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

There are other skills that have far worse obstruction issues for years. Torch 4 on guardian may as well have a tooltip added to auto obstruct the projectile.

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I think the biggest sacrifice is running dwarf instead of assassins. I don’t run durability runes personally, I’m fine running Scrapper runes on mine. I run assassins for roaming but Dwarf for larger group play. I’m fine with running Generosity sigil personally as well.

I’m still trying to decide if I want to replace my Traveler’s Runes with something else. I know, I know: “TRs?!!? What are you thinking!?” I actually use all 5 Legends, and sometimes Glint isn’t one of them, so no reliable source of speed. That’s why I’ve stuck with it for this long. Lately, I’m thinking of replacing them with Leadership, Durability, or Scrappers. That 6th slot are those 3 are just so attractive!

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

As much as I want to rant myself. Over the buffs we could prob use ATM. I would be more than happy with just some fixes. As in Hammer COR hitting peeps on non lvl areas. Ascended weapons actually doing the DMG they are supposed to do. Jallis of course among many others. I hate to say but maybe if we just stop playing our Revs for the time being anet might(just might) realize what they have done and be more prompted to do these fixes!!

Yes this is what I actually mean. When I play rev, It’s like playing unfinished class

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

There are also other classes far more bound to travelers. Guard says hi.

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

XTR.9604

I’m still trying to decide if I want to replace my Traveler’s Runes with something else. I know, I know: “TRs?!!? What are you thinking!?” I actually use all 5 Legends, and sometimes Glint isn’t one of them, so no reliable source of speed. That’s why I’ve stuck with it for this long. Lately, I’m thinking of replacing them with Leadership, Durability, or Scrappers. That 6th slot are those 3 are just so attractive!

I’d definitely drop trav runes on Rev. Glint is pretty much a must in my opinion, so there is really no real need for them. I’ve played around briefly with all of the legends and the only ones I really liked for WvW are Glint, Assassins and Dwarf.

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

Agreeing with you. At least make jallis aquatic. And reduce either cd or energy cost of phasetraversal, best in a way it is in a spot before and after this nerf (not to strong bit fine) and please improve the heal on shiro, either the life steal or initial.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I’d definitely drop trav runes on Rev. Glint is pretty much a must in my opinion, so there is really no real need for them. I’ve played around briefly with all of the legends and the only ones I really liked for WvW are Glint, Assassins and Dwarf.

I actually use them all.

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

god guys, rune of leadership convert 2 condis for you and everyone around you..if your team has 2 player running it it would be NP…

you also has staff 4 which also removes 2 condition and assassin retreat which removes all soft CC conditions so you can focus cleanse the damage ones with your staff or w/e..and glint heal also affacted conditions, when some one condi bomb you, you pop the heal by the end of the heal, majority of the damage is already dealt or give you time to cleanse it before it does major damage..not to mention the blocks and blinds…please..

power rev already pretty good to condi and sacrifice little compare to alot of other power builds

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

for pvp power rev (invocation) i run scrapper runes, generosity sigil on sword and purity sigil on staff.

On some matches i get top score for conditions removed from self.

For WvW swap the purity sigil for Sigil of Cleansing.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Or runes of lyssa, 5 condis into boons just with one press.

Weekly rant, Please...

in Revenant

Lonewolf Kai.3682

god guys, rune of leadership convert 2 condis for you and everyone around you..if your team has 2 player running it it would be NP…

you also has staff 4 which also removes 2 condition and assassin retreat which removes all soft CC conditions so you can focus cleanse the damage ones with your staff or w/e..and glint heal also affacted conditions, when some one condi bomb you, you pop the heal by the end of the heal, majority of the damage is already dealt or give you time to cleanse it before it does major damage..not to mention the blocks and blinds…please..

power rev already pretty good to condi and sacrifice little compare to alot of other power builds

That’s a lot of stuff that can be used for other purposes other than condi cleanse.