What Attributes for Revenant Armor & Weapons

in Revenant

Posted by: twincam.8701

twincam.8701

Hello, I am a anew player with a new HoT account and I selected Revenant for my first GW2 profession. I am currently level 16 and enjoying the game play so far.
There does not appear to be any available leveling or regular game play guides for the Revenant profession (at least none that I’ve found after a few minutes of browsing online) and I am curious to know if anyone has some good information on appropriate attributes to use when selecting items to equip a Revenant.
Any help for this noob would be gratefully appreciated!

in Revenant

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Hammer and swords: Berserker.
Mace: Sinister or Rabid.
Axe: either power based or condition based; is up to pair your main hand choice.
Shield: same as axe.
Staff: Berserker or Cleric if you want strong support through Ventari.

in Revenant

Posted by: Esreyr.6304

Esreyr.6304

You’ll quickly out-level any gear you do get. But should you be given a choice in level-up rewards I would take anything with Power, Ferocity, and Precision.

Stats such as Toughness, Vitality, and Healing Power will just slow you down.

Enemies in PvE are not really difficult so trying to build a tankier character isn’t something I’d worry about yet.

in Revenant

Posted by: Vanillea.5764

Vanillea.5764

For lower level, Power and precision are good if you like doing damage.
You can get some vitality if you see yourself dieing often.
As for higher level, because of the new expansion, there is no clear cut what is the best stat combination yet. In my opinion, with heavy armor, high survivable capability and good physical damage, Rev is a good candidate for Berserker gear ( Power Precision Ferocity)

in Revenant

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

For lower level, Power and precision are good if you like doing damage.
You can get some vitality if you see yourself dieing often.
As for higher level, because of the new expansion, there is no clear cut what is the best stat combination yet. In my opinion, with heavy armor, high survivable capability and good physical damage, Rev is a good candidate for Berserker gear ( Power Precision Ferocity)

berseker is one of the worst gear you can get for revenant

rev have ALLOT of ways to get ALLOT of crit chance 24/7

this is the build im going for

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAseinvN2gS6JvQRZlbosryPUYV5IKYs8EllNFi9LnZNtB4APwegHchA-TxCGABBcKAMSZUgqgcz+DTpEkIlMLqihSKFqQfAAPBgCVPIAwBgzP/8zP/8+93f/93fLFQEDtA-e

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

in Revenant

Posted by: Enrif.7359

Enrif.7359

also don’t forget there are new stat combos, maybe one of those fits th rev better then one of the old ones