What sort of gear are you planning?

in Revenant

Posted by: Seisus.6591

Seisus.6591

I see many posts here about people already having full sets of ascended gear for their Revenant ready to go, but I still haven’t figured out what I will be getting. What sort of stat combinations are you planning for your Revenant and why?

in Revenant

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

For WvW I be going Soldier armour with a mix of jewellry including zerker/celestral possibly. The final decision there is not made however I as they are easily changed with the fact that got hundreds of rings sitting around.

PvE I am holding out on a final decision. Armour will definately be Zerker I would think, however I feel it be necessary to see the changes to high level fractals and also the new content (HoT zones/Raids etc) to see if better to go defensive accessories or stick full offensive.

in Revenant

Posted by: Tristan.5678

Tristan.5678

Armor : 5 Assassin 1 Zerk
Weapon : Staff Zerk
Accessory: Full zerk

Perma Protection + perma Weakened + 2600 armor decent dmg mitigation with max DPS possible

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I have almost full Ascended Clerics ready

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Revenant

Posted by: WindGodGirl.6405

WindGodGirl.6405

Possibly Valkyrie or somethin’.

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

Berserker…a first for me.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

A mix of zerker+valk up to 52% crit chance. Rune of rage.

in Revenant

Posted by: warherox.7943

warherox.7943

Full Clerics for me. I have 18 stacks of Delicious Rice Balls ready!

Doctor Beetus – Burst Engi Maguuma
twitch.tv/doctorbeetus

in Revenant

Posted by: MercenaryNote.8506

MercenaryNote.8506

With the amount of free crit chance the Revenant gets, Valkyrie most likely with rage runes for PvE.
WvW, probably Soldiers, same runes.
PvP, Celestial and Clerics worked pretty nice.

in Revenant

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

Possibly Valkyrie or somethin’.

My armor will be valkyrie everything else zerker. With permanent fury and the trait to double it should still hot a nice 60% ctit chance with great health

in Revenant

Posted by: Inflames.8026

Inflames.8026

I’m still not sure! And then it totally depends apon playstyle!

in Revenant

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

Hmmm I’ll probably go Soldier for this one. I’d prefer not to have a second zerker class since my Necromancer currently fills that role.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: vriff.8251

vriff.8251

Well, i want to main rev rly hard so ive alrdy stored 2 full armor sets witch changeable stats (from pvp tracks). First one will be zerker for regulard pve and dungs, with second set ill rather wait for raid to release so i can be sure i wont get oneshotted. Dunno about WvW yet (not playin much but with map changes ill give it a shot)

REVS UNITE!

in Revenant

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Going full Celestial for my Revenant. I’m very much a player that likes to use everything a profession has at their disposal (every weapon, and almost every utility, though there are a few I don’t use much if at all), and given the fact that Revenant has so many different things going on, so many vastly different skill functions, Celestial is the only stat build that will allow me to do that without needing multiple gear sets.

in Revenant

Posted by: Renkencen.6127

Renkencen.6127

Mainly soldiers but that because I got some soldier insignas in my bank at the moment so I going to MF the spared ascended gears (I got 2 magi, 1 rabid, 1 sentinel, a wurmslayer armor piece and that ascended chest that let me choose any stats) into them and test it out this weekend beta. The enemies did hit quite hard at my berzerker gears from the last beta.

in Revenant

Posted by: TheTaffer.8761

TheTaffer.8761

I was thinking of going Zealots (power/precision/healing) with Glint/shiro and ventari waiting in the wings.

though as I’m not going to be at my pc with weekend it will have to wait till the 3rd BWE before I can give it a full test