When do we just say, this is unaccepable?

When do we just say, this is unaccepable?

in Revenant

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

I had heard about rev problems b4 giving my Hot start rev a good shot. What I’ve found since playing last couple months is that rev is an exiting character with sever beta level flaws that haven’t been fixed.

I can deal with a bizarre exclusion of racial abilities, because I rarely use them, even thought it shouts unfinished character.

I can deal with only couple underwater legends only, since bout the only time I’m underwater is 76 fractals, even though it points to a rushed release and an “oh well let’s go anyways attitude”.

I can deal with multiple ability pathing problems including searing fissure and temporal rift not working on steep inclines, and unrelenting assualt stopping if u hit a wall in confined quarters, even though it screams go back to beta ( Ive learned to fire from above and delay casting , even though i shouldn’t have too).

I can deal with the bizarre mechanic of rev’s where we’re forced to swap to gain energy even though it ends up being a net loss of utilities being fired compared to other professions, and even though there are many posts about it , and many many suggestions about how it can be improved.

………………………………………………………………………………………

What I am finding it hard to deal with and in conjunction with the above just makes me truly annoyed, is that apparently there are even combo field bugs.

As my field of view has gotten wider while playing the profession, I’ve started tinkering around with it, and yesterday realized that the dark combo field of Unyielding Anquish and whirl finisher Precision strike yielded no leeching bolt effect on character even though I’m able to see “leeching bolts” on screen. Checked with 2 other rev’s and was confirmed… I’m missing regular damage and healing off of basic combo’s.

At what point will Anet just say, “hey there are issues to work on with rev beyond additional nerfs to them”. Stop it already. Fix these obvious beta issues , would you please Anet?

P.s. everything I said was after this latest patch that was supposed to fix pathing problems. Go anywhere with a steep slope that’s not a straight line and still have issues.

(edited by leftyboy.9358)