Why revenant has no access to reflect?

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Someone can explain it with good reason?

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

Because they can do just about everything else and giving them reflect would mean arenanet could remove the other 8 classes from the game maybe?

in Revenant

Posted by: SoulstitchMMO.1396

SoulstitchMMO.1396

Sword 4, Shield 5, Staff 3, Hammer 4, Sword 3. That’s why .

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Because they can do just about everything else and giving them reflect would mean arenanet could remove the other 8 classes from the game maybe?

How so? There is tons of thing revenant can do/others do better. I mean can you aoe stealth like scrapper/thief? Can you heal like druid? Provide aoe stab like guardian? Hm..nope

Thats not really a good reason. DD has tons of evades as well with reflect on autoatk.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Ooops.8694

Ooops.8694

…because a big long-duration projectile-destroying dome really is enough?

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

coz one class can’t have all the stuff.

in Revenant

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

Wait a second, I remember you. You were the one who couldn’t make up your mind what revenant pve weapons were in the thread about revenant and swords.

Your ramblings back then made no sense, just as asking for reflects for revenant now doesn’t make any sense. Glad you’re still on target.

in Revenant

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Why……..do you even Rev bro?

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in Revenant

Posted by: Rhovanion.8234

Rhovanion.8234

They do, its called Ventari, very strong compared to other professions really, mobile while reflecting while others can’t, they just place it in one spot and that’s it.

Having 2 revs doing it, rotating properly with it, you get a 100% up time on it, they have enough as it is.

in Revenant

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

How so? There is tons of thing revenant can do/others do better. I mean can you aoe stealth like scrapper/thief? Can you heal like druid? Provide aoe stab like guardian? Hm..nope

Thats not really a good reason. DD has tons of evades as well with reflect on autoatk.

Auto attack reflect is not the most reliable thing every, and it’s not like thieves are played for their reflects anyways…or at all to begin with.
Evades are pretty much all they can do,

in Revenant

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

we dont need reflect. Ventari stance 7 (that thing youve probably never used) can block projectiles for a RIDICULOUSLY long time. Harpy fractal is a joke, you can block in the underground facility nonstop at the end part. Even in pvp holding a point, you can drop it and then switch to hammer and 4. projectile destruction is awesome, let the few classes that have reflect have it, because revs absord is ridiculous

in Revenant

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

They do, its called Ventari, very strong compared to other professions really, mobile while reflecting while others can’t, they just place it in one spot and that’s it.

Having 2 revs doing it, rotating properly with it, you get a 100% up time on it, they have enough as it is.

except that’s assorb and not reflect, still great tool

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

in Revenant

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

Because then guardians would hardly be used, Revs don’t need reflect, they are already strong in terms of dps and support.

in Revenant

Posted by: Mercurias.1826

Mercurias.1826

Revenants might lack reflect, but they have significant ranged block ability. In fact, they have so much of it that I’m sort of glad it isn’t actually reflect. It would be overpowered.

in Revenant

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

The same reason a thief does not have one. What makes you think reflect is an entitlement?

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.