Wish we all could try out a revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: axon.9246

axon.9246

suprised Anet has not had a totally open Beta where any and everybody could try out the Revenant, some of us players just do not have the funds or the time to farm out the IG beta items or pre purchases.. sucks for some of us players who really wanna give it a shot but have no means to do so

in Revenant

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

I would imagine they might have open beta’s close to launch, but for now the beta access was a big selling point for pre-purchasing HoT. If they then made it a public beta there would be rioting.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

in Revenant

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Sorry but that is the main perk of the pre-purchase. Can you imagine the rage from all the people that pre-purchased if everyone had access to the weekend beta?

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

in Revenant

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

If you really want to give it a shot, then you can prepurchase HoT as everyone else who can play the class this weekend.

in Revenant

Posted by: GussJr.1643

GussJr.1643

Sorry for your troubles, but this was one of the main perks of pre-purchase.

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

in Revenant

Posted by: Gern.2978

Gern.2978

I honestly think it’s fair that only the people who pre-purchased can beta test stuff for HoT. But I still won’t pre-purchase anything until I get a release date.

Hi, my name is Gern, and I’m an altoholic….

in Revenant

Posted by: Seth.8906

Seth.8906

dont waste your time revenant for now is useless low dps pve and pvp

test some tank ad condi build all useless 0 mobility

in Revenant

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

suprised Anet has not had a totally open Beta where any and everybody could try out the Revenant, some of us players just do not have the funds or the time to farm out the IG beta items or pre purchases.. sucks for some of us players who really wanna give it a shot but have no means to do so

Revenant is garbage. You aren’t missing much.

Its not fun, its not interesting, Its not strong in anything. I suggest waiting for the next test.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: BolkovonHarnfeldt.1372

BolkovonHarnfeldt.1372

Sorry but that is the main perk of the pre-purchase. Can you imagine the rage from all the people that pre-purchased if everyone had access to the weekend beta?

Isn’t it funny though that ANet are getting people to pay money (pre-purchasing their product) just to render them a service (beta test their product).

So much left that I wanted to see…

in Revenant

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Isn’t it funny though that ANet are getting people to pay money (pre-purchasing their product) just to render them a service (beta test their product).

If people are willing to pay for it, then it makes sense to me and doesn’t seem funny at all. Anet is a business after all.

The Burninator

in Revenant

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

Your not missing much by not playing revenant, the current state of the class is pretty bad. Think necromancer with no shroud.

in Revenant

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

You’re not missing much, revenant is very underpowered right now.

in Revenant

Posted by: Terimac.5871

Terimac.5871

you cant have everything you wish for….

in Revenant

Posted by: Juicymarmalade.3187

Juicymarmalade.3187

Most people playing beta will probably not play revenant for the whole weekend. They have very bad dps without the rest of their skills and legends. Combat is too tedious to bother with doing anything.

I only played the class for about an hour to check out their skills and traits as well as trying to get more dps out of it but I couldn’t. Already back to playing my regular characters. Their defensive and healing skills rival guardian’s though, and I love all the skill animations.

in Revenant

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I hate to say this, but you aint missing much. Not this time at least.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

in Revenant

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i would like to try but it doesn’t have to be ASAP, maybe a small weekend to stress test the servers, that way ppl can see what they can expect if they buy HoT.