WvW rev build

WvW rev build

in Revenant

Posted by: EverGrand.4278

EverGrand.4278

Hi new to rev need a good WvW build [cant go marauder, don’t have stuff for it/crafting eg]

Anything else is fine

WvW rev build

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

WvW rev build

in Revenant

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Hi new to rev need a good WvW build [cant go marauder, don’t have stuff for it/crafting eg]

Anything else is fine

http://asphyxia.tv/wvw-roaming-revenant-build/

This is the best thing I came up with for roaming and group play for my Revenant, I love it. It is a lot of fun and has a ton of defense and offense. I explained a bit more in the link above.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

WvW rev build

in Revenant

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

Anything else is fine

for what use?
roaming
small group
zerg
support
dmg

WvW rev build

in Revenant

Posted by: hypehype.9047

hypehype.9047

dont roam with rev no matter what the build, anet only want mes and thiefs to roam.

WvW rev build

in Revenant

Posted by: serj.8214

serj.8214

dont roam with rev no matter what the build, anet only want mes and thiefs to roam.

LoL Rev can roam and pretty good)

WvW rev build

in Revenant

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I wouldn’t say pretty good compared to the other two. It’s okay, but doesn’t shine at all in comparison to the other classes. How would I know? I main both Rev (Herald) and Thief currently, and used to main a Mes for awhile. Thief and Mes are miles ahead in being easier to roam with. Rev (Her) really only shines once you +1.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

WvW rev build

in Revenant

Posted by: serj.8214

serj.8214

I wouldn’t say pretty good compared to the other two. It’s okay, but doesn’t shine at all in comparison to the other classes. How would I know? I main both Rev (Herald) and Thief currently, and used to main a Mes for awhile. Thief and Mes are miles ahead in being easier to roam with. Rev (Her) really only shines once you +1.

Ive tried roam with every character but with Rev\Ele\Engi it was much easier for me if compared to other classes. Its all just depends how you play, nothing more.

WvW rev build

in Revenant

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

you can roam with every class just need to learn when to disengage and engage and learn your limit and weakness

i play mesmer, thief, necro, guard, rev, etc..

mesmer condi very easy to roam with
thief the same

both has great disengage abilities

rev fun to roam but be careful from condi bomb

hope it helps

regarding armor take power vitality combine with toughness power

WvW rev build

in Revenant

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Ive tried roam with every character but with Rev\Ele\Engi it was much easier for me if compared to other classes. Its all just depends how you play, nothing more.

I suppose you’re right, although I’d add in a heavy knowledge of what other classes can do makes a gigantic difference more than how you play.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee