WvW roaming build

WvW roaming build

in Revenant

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

Hey guys!

Wanting to try Rev out this beta weekend.

Any1 got a solo roaming build for me?

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

WvW roaming build

in Revenant

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

Why can’t you come up with one on your own?

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

WvW roaming build

in Revenant

mompen.7952

Why can’t you come up with one on your own?

Since I have limited time this weekend, only a few hours today to test it, and haven’t tried Rev the last beta-weekends. Thanks anyway tho, much appreciated

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

WvW roaming build

in Revenant

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

unless you want something more glassy (sword-sword) or condi build go staff/hammer mix of zerker and soldier gear. I like more shiro/glint but its far more up to your play style what you want to pick. Could see a lot of possibilities …

WvW roaming build

in Revenant

Posted by: Kronos.2560

Kronos.2560

It all depends on how you like to play. What’s your style?

WvW roaming build

in Revenant

mompen.7952

unless you want something more glassy (sword-sword) or condi build go staff/hammer mix of zerker and soldier gear. I like more shiro/glint but its far more up to your play style what you want to pick. Could see a lot of possibilities …

Thanks for your answer.

Maybe something glassy would suit my playstyle, since I’m used to play the squishiest class in the game. S/S + hammer maybe? Im just curious about the traits.

Gonna try in a half hour and check things out tho :-)