condi m/a, staff?

condi m/a, staff?

in Revenant

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Lately I have been seeing revs using mace/axe and staff, which works pretty well. Anyone know of the build setup for it?

condi m/a, staff?

in Revenant

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

Lately I have been seeing revs using mace/axe and staff, which works pretty well. Anyone know of the build setup for it?

In which game type?

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.

condi m/a, staff?

in Revenant

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

In PvP it’s for Demon/Centaur build
this is one of those builds

condi m/a, staff?

in Revenant

PlagueParade.7942

apologies, yes pvp. It wasn’t centaur though i know they’ve use glint in the build setup.

condi m/a, staff?

in Revenant

InsaneQR.7412

You can find more builds for difficult content on metabattle.com . But try them out yourself. In an unranked match or a custom arena optimally.

Pale Raiders united.

condi m/a, staff?

in Revenant

PlagueParade.7942

the PvP build is not in metabattle but it does seem to becoming more popular.

condi m/a, staff?

in Revenant

InsaneQR.7412

the PvP build is not in metabattle but it does seem to becoming more popular.

It has similar builds to orient on i assume. But building themself is still my prefferred way.

Pale Raiders united.

condi m/a, staff?

in Revenant

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

I’m using this one:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNApXmn3geNSuQvJRfoLlsR0kS4G6RJ4EtrklTlhNpmmyO93nPNgDaA-TpRHQBiY/B/VG4hPAAmdIAK4RAAAnAAA

Copy & pasting myself from another thread:

Equilibrium & Rapid Flow can be interchanged, and there’s room to replace the weapon sigils (since the last balance update all are almost equally bad).

Pros: 21500 HP, high base crit chance (more torment procs), good access to chill (Unyielding Anguish, Elemental Blast, Frigid Blitz and both heals thanx to the Rune of Grenth) which also procs more torment, +30% chill duration, decent mobility, excellent AoE cc and condi damage.

Cons: 0 access to stability, almost no range game, low armor.
So far 16/10 w/l ratio with this one in t3 gold, should push me to platinum in a week or so.

condi m/a, staff?

in Revenant

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Does this build generally want access to runspeed somewhere? As in, do you then use a Rune with +25% runspeed? Or would you try to add Invocation for WvW situations to add runspeed on energy use?

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

condi m/a, staff?

in Revenant

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Does this build generally want access to runspeed somewhere? As in, do you then use a Rune with +25% runspeed? Or would you try to add Invocation for WvW situations to add runspeed on energy use?

While Retribution can give you more self survivability (needed to fight on pvp points) Invocation give you mobility and can support better, more useful for WvW.

Invocation while running plus Natural Harmony (alacrity) + Surge of the Mists spam always wins!