/delete please :( my bad

in Revenant

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

HoT maps will be equal to 27% of the whole Tyria map. 1/4 of the world. It will NOT be small.

Attachments:

in Revenant

Posted by: hoewhoew.4619

hoewhoew.4619

Actually no, you can’t go based on that as the Revenant doesn’t have everything unlocked in the map. AFAIK they don’t have the hearts completed which counts for the other 27%.

Guardians of the Silver Dragons – Piken Square

in Revenant

Posted by: Xaphan.8745

Xaphan.8745

Wrong

Your revenant is missing all Renown Hearts and Hero Challenges, wich is why he has only 73% map completition.

in Revenant

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

oh kitten :-/
/15chars

in Revenant

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Actually no, you can’t go based on that as the Revenant doesn’t have everything unlocked in the map. AFAIK they don’t have the hearts completed which counts for the other 27%.

there arent any hearts in the expansion but looks to me that hes in the silverwaste map and havent unlocked all wayoints/poi/hero challenges etc

in Revenant

Posted by: hoewhoew.4619

hoewhoew.4619

there arent any hearts in the expansion but looks to me that hes in the silverwaste map and havent unlocked all wayoints/poi/hero challenges etc

I know, I referred to the hearts in the current world
The Revenant starts with 73% map completion but doesn’t have any of the hearts or hero challenges, but does have all the vistas, waypoints and POIs

Guardians of the Silver Dragons – Piken Square