im kind of sad

im kind of sad

in Revenant

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

so I have 200+ hours on my Rev and was using it exclusively for about 2 months. lately ive been on all my other toons and I raided on my rev last night… and wow do I dislike this class. I dont know what did it, ive always had my complains about it but also things I loved about it but I dont know doing VG and Gors on it made me so… bleh.

dont mind me just venting

im kind of sad

in Revenant

Posted by: Malchior.5732

Malchior.5732

Try not using Glint for a bit; that re-sparked my interest if only because Glint/Herald gets really boring since it’s pretty limited in its combos, is really forgiving, mandatory in a lot of content, etc.

Yea, you’d mostly just be doing it for fun, but that’s better than forcing yourself through something you don’t like.

im kind of sad

in Revenant

Posted by: Marthkus.4615

Marthkus.4615

I could see herald taking a permanent slot because of it’s synergies with everything. Glint is strong but not something you have to have.

I’m running wupwup on my rev just so I can flop specs around whenever I feel like. I’m not 200 hours in though. I’m avoiding unlocking the elite spec so I have some time to experiment.

im kind of sad

in Revenant

Posted by: LucianDK.8615

LucianDK.8615

I dont like Glint myself either……but perma swiftness, that is simply addictive. Using impossible odds for movement is just a pale shadow, plus the sound is terribly annoying me.

But ive started to ditch shiro and using Jalis instead. In particular for a more useful heal, Enchanted daggers feels so terribly weak. Plus you get a far better aoe with vengeful hammers.

im kind of sad

in Revenant

Posted by: DKShang.8792

DKShang.8792

I hear you all on the Glint aspect. As for my on-the-side Legend, it’s all Mallyx. I go totally nuts in a fractal when he burbles “Now you shall witness true ultimate power”. But yeah, point being, and staying on topic, what others are suggesting is really refreshing and helpful. I do keep Glint on switch because, as Marthkus alluded to, I’m helping guildies with the synergy; however, I focus Mallyx in most battles. So yeah, give Malchior’s suggestion a try. Drop Glint for a while, she’ll still be there if you really need her.

im kind of sad

in Revenant

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

I’ve barely touched Glint. Or Ventari or Shiro. I run Mallyx/Jallis with a torment condi / CC / tank build and have a lot of fun with it. Of course I’m not doing raids so I cant speak for that, but other content, yeah I have a blast with it. Its great watching people die to pocket raptors, I drop one unyielding anguish and kite away, possibly with Embrace the Darkness on and watch them melt.

Just one example, but yeah. It’s fun for me :P

im kind of sad

in Revenant

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

I find it ironic how the most useful legend is the most boring one introduced with the elite spec.

But yeah, try other legend combos, they are all fun and viable in certain aspects, I love ventari/mallyx and Jalis/ventari. If the legend mechanic operated more like the elementalist attunements I think every legend would finally be able to shine.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.