movement speed?

movement speed?

in Revenant

Posted by: MrSmiley.1543

MrSmiley.1543

As topic, where/how does revenant get a speed boost for the open world?

movement speed?

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Only from swiftness in Glint. One can hope for move speed trait eventually in deva.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

movement speed?

in Revenant

Posted by: MrSmiley.1543

MrSmiley.1543

Only from swiftness in Glint. One can hope for move speed trait eventually in deva.

ouch…how could they leave that out given how much open world running there is…

movement speed?

in Revenant

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Shiro/Glint is your best bet. Phase Traversal only has a five second CD so you can spam that; then you have Facet of Elements for swiftness. You can also run offhand axe for another teleport with Frigid Blitz.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

movement speed?

in Revenant

Posted by: Raziel.8072

Raziel.8072

You can upkeep swiftness easily with jalis and a mace if you’re not too lazy to press 1 extra button. You can even hit mace 3 early and make the combo almost as fast as 1 key press. Lay out the silver brick road (Inspiring Reinforcement) and before it even finishes casting, hit mace 3 (Echoing Eruption). The swiftness duration with zero boon duration is the same as the cd on the brick road and mace 3. If you have a staff for weapon swap you can always hit staff 5 to charge through or past any enemies so you don’t have to lay bricks over them and get stuck in combat or possibly snared. So if you’re like me and hate using glint because it’s a giant snorefest boon-bot try jalis.

movement speed?

in Revenant

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

I just use Traveler Runes and still demolish everyone I run into xD Not a big deal, really.

movement speed?

in Revenant

Posted by: Altair.8402

Altair.8402

You can go mallyx and bunnyhop with your #9 skill.

movement speed?

in Revenant

Posted by: xXBurningEmberXx.6085

xXBurningEmberXx.6085

You can go mallyx and bunnyhop with your #9 skill.

Lol this isn’t counter-strike