playing rev feels too easy...

in Revenant

Posted by: panda the chop chop.4712

panda the chop chop.4712

killing people is WAY to easy, I can use sword 3 on a person not in hit range, I don’t feel any risk/reward, Stacking might is way to easy, I barely need to dodge, it feels wrong to be this easy…

IGN: Itspanda

in Revenant

Posted by: SoulstitchMMO.1396

SoulstitchMMO.1396

killing people is WAY to easy, I can use sword 3 on a person not in hit range, I don’t feel any risk/reward, Stacking might is way to easy, I barely need to dodge, it feels wrong to be this easy…

Remember. You’re playing against people that don’t fully understand our class, and against people that might be trying new specializations. It’s far too early to say “ermagherd op”.

in Revenant

Posted by: bluesnacks.2301

bluesnacks.2301

no it isn’t, revs are pretty op

Quand on parle du loup, on en voit la queue.

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

And core classes. Lets be honest elite specs are generally way better than core classes. 90% time in pvp i fight against regular classes.
I play mesmer and engineer and i don’t find the revenant to be more easy to play than those 2 classes. Can we talk about difficult classes? With 4 or 5 games if you don’t stupid you just know how to play a classe. Enhancement and timing coming latter.

in Revenant

Posted by: ODB.6891

ODB.6891

don’t feed them @soulstitchmmo

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

You’re playing against new players and people who don’t really know how revenant (and other specs) work. You fight against core classes too. Lets be honest elite specs are generally way better than core classes. 90% time in pvp i fight against regular classes.
I play mesmer and engineer and i don’t find the revenant to be more easy to play than those 2 classes. Can we talk about difficult classes in GW2? With 4 or 5 games if you don’t stupid you just know how to play a class. Enhancement and timing coming latter.

Anyway i don’t find revenant to be better than chronomancer or reaper who are really good specs too. But well, if with feedbacks Roy is going to nerf revenant i don’t care personnaly coz i’m playing for the fun provided by the class and the lore.

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

I like people who spam sword 3..It always feels so good to phase smash them in face right as they come out of sword 3 and cant do anything about it due to aftercast

..it feels even better when they heal me.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

no it isn’t, revs are pretty op

No they aren’t. Stop trolling. Revs are insanely weak to condis. Use them.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

rev is not op in any aspect. Doesn’t have best damage, doesn’t have best condi damage, doesn’t have best heal.

Go in druid forum or ele forum pls.

in Revenant

Posted by: nobleroar.2078

nobleroar.2078

use conditions

/15 chars

Jade Quarry
Mesmer | Night

in Revenant

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

rev is not op in any aspect. Doesn’t have best damage, doesn’t have best condi damage, doesn’t have best heal.

Go in druid forum or ele forum pls.

You need to be more objective. Yes rev is fun. Yes it is tanky even with maurader. Is it OP? Too early to say until more games are played. It will certainly be in the top half of classes.

in Revenant

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I really wonder what your point is with this thread, there is basically nothing constructive that indicates why it is easy. Sword 3 doesnt do that much damage, nor does it kill a target on its own, and has a 12 sec cd, some risk is there as you go up in melee susceptive to take hits as your evasion ends. Many other classes can stack might easily, but it doesnt kill on its own. I wonder which NPC you were fighting since you “barely need to dodge”. Lets just hope the less informed that visit these forums dont take this seriously.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Revenant

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

If everyone you’re fighting is just dropping when you press 3, it means your opponent is incredibly bad at the game. It has nothing to do with the Rev.