please patch vengeful hammers

in Revenant

Posted by: Arcuss.6457

Arcuss.6457

I know this has been addressed on these forums before so i can only conclude that the vengeful hammers disappearing upon hitting a wall is by design, but either way it needs to be fixed. i run a dwarf build that relies on VH and even so much as uneven terrain will make them not work. just let them clip through walls already.

in Revenant

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

I know what you mean. In other threads it’s been discussed that the hammers are considered projectiles, so they are blocked by walls. I guess that’s okay, but still two things come to mind:
1. Even small irregularities in terrain cause problems (not just walls) – this needs to be fixed
2. Even if the hammers are blocked by a wall or something this shouldn’t cause the skill to shut off

in Revenant

Posted by: Froptimus.6741

Froptimus.6741

2. Even if the hammers are blocked by a wall or something this shouldn’t cause the skill to shut off

This is the big one. Losing the hammer damage is mildly annoying , but losing the damage reduction can be fatal.

in Revenant

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

This cant be fixed due to the way the game was designed around projectiles and action combat. its hard coded in.

in Revenant

Posted by: Bovan.9481

Bovan.9481

I’d rather have them fix the exploit that gives you a free hammer in other legends or 3 hammers in Jalis. But anyway…

This cant be fixed due to the way the game was designed around projectiles and action combat. its hard coded in.

They can rework the skill. I’m not a game designer nor do I have any experience programming in games like Guild Wars 2, but I don’t see why they can’t change the skill to a damage over time aura with the hammer visuals.

It would in turn fix the exploit at the same time as well.

Bovan Ironwrench – Bovan Sundermist
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

But 3x hammer looks cool! Brings back memories of the old hammer trait in gm. However i dont understand why they made it projectile based..like they havent seen it coming? Many rev abilities are affected by terrain..way too many.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: sleight.9638

sleight.9638

the projectile character of it synergizes with the Assassin’s Annihilation trait. I’d really hate it if they wouldn’t do that anymore.

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

the projectile character of it synergizes with the Assassin’s Annihilation trait. I’d really hate it if they wouldn’t do that anymore.

Your best bet is to change assassin anhi trait to trigger in front too. Meh..if you ask me that trait sux either way.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Arcuss.6457

Arcuss.6457

Bump, this needs fixing. I can’t even use it in wvw unless I’m standing perfectly still on a flat surface.