staff animation

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

i just saw the livestream and the daredevil has a new animation for the staff, we need a new 1 too!

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: perfectstrife.5021

perfectstrife.5021

YES! It is beautiful! Can’t wait to run around the jungle whacking people like Darth Maul haha

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Vyce.2014

Vyce.2014

i missed it. anyone have a video link?

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Twisey.2081

Twisey.2081

Seconded, a link?

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/v/20972084 43:10

Looks quite amazing for Thief.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

Our staff animation is a new one. Thieves have been complaining about their staff 3 auto because Daredevil is a martial art, not a supernatural magical class like Revenant.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

I hope we get in on our staff as well along with different holding stance cus hammer one..doesnt really fit it. But most important im still waiting for a proper sword auto animations, not this fugly placeholder mess we have right now.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

The staff autoattack is probably the one thing that I wish was different on charr. I like the asura one a lot, but I like most of the other animations better on charr. :c

And I agree with the above post about changing the idle animation. I don’t really see why it can’t just be the regular staff one. Hammer idle just looks wrong with a staff.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

I’ve been saying the staff animation #3 looks horrible on charr for a while now. I hope they change it to this new one.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Sarif.1827

Sarif.1827

OO I like new animations!

Here is hoping we see some of them on Revenant!

Leader and Founder of the Shattered Sky Community.
Guild Leader of Covenant of the First Flame [Soul].

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Twisey.2081

Twisey.2081

Please tell me the rev gets some of these, they look amazing

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

I think Revenant staff animation is fine, personally.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Rikkado.7321

Rikkado.7321

Revenant staff is “fine” but this thief staff is amaaaaaaaazingly aaaaaaawesoooommeee.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Revenant staff is “fine” but this thief staff is amaaaaaaaazingly aaaaaaawesoooommeee.

I like the spinning on Revenant. A lot of their abilities are all about spinning and twirling their staff, and it is a really great homage to the Dervish.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

The reason im not going charr is cuz of the last spin animation on staff 1. Its like the charr is a helicopter with the staff spinning ontop of his head, and his hands arnt even touching the staff. Some may like this though.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Indeed, animations of both Autoattack and #3 Staff look terrible on Charr.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Nataris.2350

Nataris.2350

Would just like to echo this, hopefully the third autoattack can get a look, it really looks out of place and makes it hard to see exactly what you’re hitting. It also gets mixed up with the reflect a lot.

Speaking mainly as Charr. I don’t know how bad the other races are.

If it’s not out of question I honestly wouldn’t mind just grabbing the Thief 3rd AA animation for it.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/v/20972084 43:10

Looks quite amazing for Thief.

OMG…

I used to look down on that new pistol because I think the design is plain.

But after watching this Twitt, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

The thing it shoots out it’s just darn awesome!

I think I’m going to ditch the staff hype thingy and look forward to pistol.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Arctarius.2649

Arctarius.2649

I don’t think revenant should wield the staff like a martial artist like the daredevil… Daredevil is a mobile/ agile fighter as to where the revenant is a full plate bruiser. You have sword sword for mobility. I don’t think revenant should steal thief’s animation, what revenent currently has seperates it from daredevils new auto animation making them both unique looking. You stole our burst and have our mobility while being a plate class… Don’t steal our animations too.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Rikkado.7321

Rikkado.7321

I like the spinning on Revenant. A lot of their abilities are all about spinning and twirling their staff, and it is a really great homage to the Dervish.

True and i loved dervish in GW (it was my main after Nightfall was released). The Staff auto-attack tho, i thought the Thief version looks more dervish-like in comparison to the Revenant one, maybe some kind of overhead swing would look better, but then again, i’m probably the only one who tries to wield scythe-like staves constantly.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Prefectus.7408

Prefectus.7408

Please give us the DD staff animation on a Charr Revenant. Its so much cleaner, and lacks any of that hold gap that is the only thing holding me to human at the moment.

staff animation

in Revenant

Posted by: Dastion.3106

Dastion.3106

If we could just have the first two strikes of the auto attack I’d be happy. Though that third strike is pretty awesome.