which stances do not hinder each other?

in Revenant

Posted by: shahryar.8437

shahryar.8437

I could not figure out how to phrase this question lol
So currently I play an engineer and do enjoy it for the most part but I miss being support, during teq raids i feel sortof sad running around chucking elixirs, calling in bandage supply drops and firing healing gunk out of my elixir gun not really sure if I am helping.
Two reasons for that is I am a condition build and every teq raid has been a case of we have just happened to be in the area and i was not confident enough to try to dps my way out of it. And two, in general it is just hard to tell if you are helping.

I heard that ventari is decent but not omg ultimate mostly because of how much work it takes, but that work actually sounds fun to me. The problem is then what do I do when i am not supporting for teq, jungle wurm, whatever the heck else I run in to.
My condi build does well when i am wandering around the open world duoing. At least so far I havent found any condi damage/healing power items.

This has been a long rant so i will shorten it basically what else could I combine with ventari so that I do not have to switch gear around constantly?

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Glint for support.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: shahryar.8437

shahryar.8437

What weapons do you generally wield with glint?

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Sword/shield-staff. Hammer if you really want to range.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari