180 Laurels!

180 Laurels!

in Thief

Posted by: Crazylegsmurphy.6430

Crazylegsmurphy.6430

…And I have no idea what to get.

If you quickly head over to this post,

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/Awesome-in-PvE-terrible-in-dungeons/first#post2361858

you can see what my thief currently has. While I have upgraded the armour, and such, the rings and such have stayed the same.

I’m looking for some advice as to what would be the best thing to get. I’ve worked hard for these Laurels, and I would hate to waste them.

To add…If there is a way to get Von Snuffles as well, that would be amazing!

180 Laurels!

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

i have 160 and spent like 30 so i would just save em for when ascended armor/weapons come out. i imagine that getting alot of armor and weapons is going to cost like 60-80 laurels per character so save em up! dont spend them or ull prolly b sorrY!

180 Laurels!

in Thief

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

i have 160 and spent like 30 so i would just save em for when ascended armor/weapons come out. i imagine that getting alot of armor and weapons is going to cost like 60-80 laurels per character so save em up! dont spend them or ull prolly b sorrY!

Didn’t they say the new armour was going to be crafted (@ 500 crafting)? Granted, they might add mats to the laurel vendor…

180 Laurels!

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

t6 mats are going to double in price. ……. everything is going to need t6’s right now bc for 500 craftign…for precursor weapons crafting….weapon crafting…armor crafting…. the need is going to easily double ….so unless they increase drop rate teh price will follow.