4 seconds to live :)

in Thief

Posted by: Antiriad.7160

Antiriad.7160

Hi, I got a knights/valkyrie exotic build that aims at survivability/power balance.
However, I only lasted 4 seconds against a thief who just spammed vital shot, nothing else
Thanks for the game Anet, I’m actually sad you don’t take subscriptions so I can’t cancel anything^^ lol..

Colin ‘The Liar’ Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on equal power base.”

in Thief

Posted by: Sunny.8651

Sunny.8651

People like you would rather complain about non-issues than try and get better at a game.

If you die to vital shot in 4 seconds, this is more of a “L2P” issue than anything else tbh..

Move onto your next game, so you can qq and “unsub” once again, when you inevitably get destroyed. This cycle will continue until you finally put forth some effort at improving yourself (vs qq’ing and quitting).

in Thief

Posted by: Wolfies.8152

Wolfies.8152

You are either a troll, or a kitten liar. I’m sorry. No way in hell any thief can 4 shot any class of equal level just by using Vital Shot which is our #1 Pistol skill. The fact that you have knights/valkyrie is even more obvious.

GO elsewhere.

in Thief

Posted by: Antiriad.7160

Antiriad.7160

Noone said 4-shot, I said 4 seconds. And the time span was correct. Of course I could’ve dodged and stuff to prolong the fight, but I was so baffled by the dps output that I just watched in awe (while my auto-attack gave him a faint sunburn in return).
Also, I did as much as expect to get trolled by a thief player for basically just reporting numbers :-p (here on the forum I mean)
And yes, it was only vital shots.

Colin ‘The Liar’ Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on equal power base.”

(edited by Antiriad.7160)

in Thief

Posted by: Eliteseraph.4970

Eliteseraph.4970

Almost any glass cannon build from any class can down people in 4 seconds if the target stands still. This isn’t an issue of thief being too strong, it’s an issue of the OP not bothering to take defensive or counter-measures.

If you’re under heavy fire from someone, you don’t just stand there and take it. The result of that should be obvious. There’s a reason why you have dodges, interrupts, knockdowns, evades, invulns, blocks, fears, heals, etc, etc,…..

Alternatively you can counter attack and blow the glass cannon up first. Force him to either die, or stop firing.

In PvP, 4 seconds is more than enough time to react. So, really, there’s nothing much more to be said other than: L2P

in Thief

Posted by: Leriff.8362

Leriff.8362

“I only auto-attacked.”

Well, that’s your problem, right there.

in Thief

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

He got melted down after taking like 4 AUTO ATTACKS, and you are still trying to help him? What else will kill you tomorrow? a bacteria or sneeze?

Signed, level 1 alt

in Thief

Posted by: Donut.6914

Donut.6914

Screenshots or it didn’t happen.

I swung a sword. I swung a sword again. I swung a sword again—-hey hey that’s great!