A few questions.

A few questions.

in Thief

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Anyone here enjoy using fist flurry? How goes the double pulm impact from palm strike? I’ve been trying it in wvw but it’s tough to land.

also does pulm impact work with all interrupts? e.g. would the dragon strike from dragon banner cause pulm impacts when it interrupts?

cheers fellow teefs

A few questions.

in Thief

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

Anyone here enjoy using fist flurry? How goes the double pulm impact from palm strike? I’ve been trying it in wvw but it’s tough to land.

also does pulm impact work with all interrupts? e.g. would the dragon strike from dragon banner cause pulm impacts when it interrupts?

cheers fellow teefs

I use it from time to time, when you chain all hits it does some seriously damage. I tend to favor Bandit’s Defence over it, tho.
But when I want to go YOLO it sure is fun. If the pul impact crits, I have reaced 2×6k damage which most ppl don’t really expect, and it goes so fast WACK WACK WACK PUL IMPACT X2 target dead.
I think remember I also reached 3 pul impacts since it stacks, hitting all the hits from fist flurry and interrupting a heal with pistol #4, or if it was a wet dream, I can’t recall… :P

And I haven’t tested if other sources of interrupts cause pul impact.. Must. Test.

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

A few questions.

in Thief

Posted by: godmoney.6025

godmoney.6025

I love the concept of it, unfortunately it’s quite hard to land all hits vs other players. If I do decide to run it in WVW, I swap ToTC for Flanking Strikes. It’s easier to land fist flurry from an opening stealth burst with a quickness proc and basi venom.

The damage is absurd though if you land it all.

La Fantoma – Aurora Glade