Akimbo Assassin Build V2

Akimbo Assassin Build V2

in Thief

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

Hey guys this is a really fun pvp build that I’ve been experimenting with. It’s pretty stupid but hey I think being pretty stupid can be pretty fun. Recommend being intoxicated for maximum effectiveness.

Akimbo Assassin Build V2

in Thief

arrownin.3128

Any feedback about the build or the video would be helpful! Tell me if you guys have future ideas for videos or builds. If I choose your idea/build I’ll credit you in the video, and have you in it, if you’d like.

Akimbo Assassin Build V2

in Thief

Posted by: Sneakier.9460

Sneakier.9460

i think you said it all when u said the build was pretty kittenty and something that bad couldn’t be allowed.

i used it for lulz when it’s to dangerous to go melee like big zergs in WvW or dungeons
it doesn’t work in sPvP even if u trait for initiative! at it’s prime is a support build that helps real builds to take down a target with 7k unload spam

ur nothing more than a little anoyence

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

Akimbo Assassin Build V2

in Thief

arrownin.3128

i think you said it all when u said the build was pretty kittenty and something that bad couldn’t be allowed.

i used it for lulz when it’s to dangerous to go melee like big zergs in WvW or dungeons
it doesn’t work in sPvP even if u trait for initiative! at it’s prime is a support build that helps real builds to take down a target with 7k unload spam

ur nothing more than a little anoyence

Idk I used it in ranked pvp for about a week and got top score. I think you just have to be smart when you spam and when you dont. I agree with you that it functions mostly like a support build though.