Anet Brainstorming

Anet Brainstorming

in Thief

Posted by: Kocoff.7582

Kocoff.7582

A dev posted pictures of whiteboard filled with ideas, and there are two pictures concerning the Thief.

Enjoy.

http://imgur.com/Aqh9SvF

http://imgur.com/htH1QkG

Note: These are old pictures. You may find clues and stuff, but these are old pictures. Ex: Engineer Drones idea were scrapped when somebody mentioned the Flamethrower, so they kept it for the Elite spec.

Blackgate Server [RLR]
Thief – Raiden Hayabusa
Thief – Gouki Kurokawa

Anet Brainstorming

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

As I can see it thief was erased and replaced by an angry looking face.

Edit: Alright thief was in the middle of that board.

Anet Brainstorming

in Thief

Posted by: Kocoff.7582

Kocoff.7582

There were some weird name for skills and I wonder what how the whiteboard looks for us. There is also the term “Bounce” on the Sword #2 skill.
Reminds me of Bound.

Blackgate Server [RLR]
Thief – Raiden Hayabusa
Thief – Gouki Kurokawa

Anet Brainstorming

in Thief

Posted by: Ryou.2398

Ryou.2398

Lol where did you find this? Just sitting in the forums somewhere?

Anet Brainstorming

in Thief

Posted by: El Psy Congroo.7965

El Psy Congroo.7965

“Summon Creature”? o:

Anet Brainstorming

in Thief

Posted by: blarghhrrkblah.3412

blarghhrrkblah.3412

Lol where did you find this? Just sitting in the forums somewhere?

It was posted on reddit by an ANet dev.

Link

Anet Brainstorming

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

There were some weird name for skills and I wonder what how the whiteboard looks for us. There is also the term “Bounce” on the Sword #2 skill.
Reminds me of Bound.

Bounce like Unrelenting Assault on the revenant?

Oh, Bobby below me explained it.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Anet Brainstorming

in Thief

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

This is really old…. Like during the betas 3years ago, before thieves even had stealth attacks (that came in 2nd or 3rd weekend I believe).

The sword bounce is what they had before it got change to infiltrator strike, it made you leap to the target and leak back, all in one button. Wasn’t very fluid from what I remembered, and annoying as a melee fighter.

This is pretty interesting, this was during a time when you couldn’t attack guardian spirit weapons (the summon creatures) and here it looks like it was intended. A year or so after release they change them so you could, and if I remember right (this I’m not too sure off) they classified it as a bug fix. Lol I bet there’ll be some salty guardian when they see this. Makes you wonder though.