Anet do you even read this forum?

in Thief

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

Seriously do you guys even play thief in Heart of Mist? What the kitten happened to our traits? Decent of shadows in grandmaster, Feline Grace= useless and Shadow’s Embrace NERFED? Why not place Shadow’s Embrace in master, decent of shadows or deception recharge in Adept? Assassin’s Reward is still a joke.

(edited by Nephrite.6954)

in Thief

Posted by: Tugolith.3729

Tugolith.3729

Please give us back ricochet.

in Thief

Nephrite.6954

As well as infusion of shadow.

in Thief

Posted by: Stormclaw.5031

Stormclaw.5031

Seconding/thirding/infinitying the return of ricochet, lost count of how many fellow thieves have been demanding justice. It would also be nice if the incompetent non-playing dev who claimed it was removed for being “too RNG” and “reduced the purity of pistol” were publicly reprimanded for gross neglect in class research.

in Thief

Posted by: lvis.3824

lvis.3824

thief is an unfinished profession, or they really do not know what to do with it …

So many traits / utils and utility descriptions look unfinished compared to other professiosn .

But the good thing is, we can just reroll something else, there is no single game out there were rerolling is easier than in guildwars 2 .

in Thief

Posted by: Girbilcannon.8259

Girbilcannon.8259

I am confused at this world where arrows can bounce from target to target, but bullets can’t. I am getting used to NOT playing pistols because of the nerf of ricochet, but honestly, it really makes no sense that they removed it. GIVE IT BACK LOL.

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

They don’t read this forums. It took them 3 years to move LR from minor trait.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

They do read it: every time someone says something is good it gets nerfed.

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

actually that reminds me, they did implement some changes listed in nerf wish list which was created as a joke… that says a lot

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Thief

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Get out of my head. I was just about to say that they obviously read the nerf list …

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Thief

Posted by: Sovereign.4217

Sovereign.4217

Does anyone else think thieves are the losing class with this latest patch? It’s ridiculous. I’m getting downed in 1-2 hits with 1300 toughness and 1500 vitality.

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

>:D

Oh they do…

(lol…)

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: Reaven.3958

Reaven.3958

I want last refuge and instinctual response back. DO NOT NEED MERCIFUL AMBUSH ^@*$!

in Thief

Nephrite.6954

I want last refuge and instinctual response back. DO NOT NEED MERCIFUL AMBUSH ^@*$!

Nooooooo!!! Let it stay as it is. Go away you. XD