Antivenom Skills

Antivenom Skills

in Thief

Posted by: GameVeight.2745

GameVeight.2745

It seems like this form of condition removal would only be natural for a thief, I mean we spend all day running around with sharp knives and deadly venoms in our pockets it only makes sense that we should know how to counter their ill effects.

Coagulant: Removes Bleeding
Adrenaline: Removes Crippled
Anti-venom: Removes Poisoned

If these kind of skills worked with Venomous Aura it would be a nice boon for team/support builds too.

So what says the Thieves Guild of Tyria?

Ye’ll tak’ the high road an’ I’ll tak’ yer wallet!
You’re so vain, You probably think this post is about you.

Antivenom Skills

in Thief

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

Sorry but wasting a utility slot just to remove an specific condition from the entire list of conditions isn’t worth it. You will still have to deal with all the other conditions and would’ve wasted an useful utility slot for that. We already have skills that do something else in adition to either remove a number of conditions, the damaging conditions group or the movement conditions group.

Antivenom Skills

in Thief

Posted by: Wiser with Age.3714

Wiser with Age.3714

If ArenaNet wanted to add in a condition removal aspect as a bonus to each existing Venom power, then that could be useful. Spider’s Venom would remove Poison. Etc etc. However I just don’t think that the kind of specialized condition removal skills that you’re proposing could exist as viable options on their own.

We are Test Group F. (Don’t ask about what happened to the previous Test Groups.)

Antivenom Skills

in Thief

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

Well, Deadly Arts, on top of dealing with poisons, has a lot of garbage traits. They could replace one of them with a new one that does something like reduce the duration of Poison, Weakness and maybe Bleeding by ~33-50%.