Apparently we're still OP

in Thief

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Revenant topic

Nothing really counters thief as hard as a thief counters mesmer. I think revenant (shiro) has the possibility to be the anti-thief spec. Sword/sword or sword/axe has some pretty good potential along with the shiro utilities.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

Thieves will always be OP vs. bad players.

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

totally ignore the fact that medi guards kitten on thieves since begin of the time~

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Thief

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Best solution? Disable thief character creation and save new players the heartache of never excelling as a master of the shadows.

Then give the remaining thief players 50 gold if they delete their thief character(s) and only then will the thief haters leave us alone

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

in Thief

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Best solution? Disable thief character creation and save new players the heartache of never excelling as a master of the shadows.

Then give the remaining thief players 50 gold if they delete their thief character(s) and only then will the thief haters leave us alone

Haters gonna hate. You could make Thief completely stealth-less … folk’d still cry about something.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

my main thief is probably worth 10k gold easily, 50g won’t be enough to convince me to delete her :P

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Thief

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

I wouldn’t either, I’d “perma-stealth” and strike from the shadows when they think we’ve been exterminated. Probably will get insta killed for showing my face but at least I would feel special ; ;

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

in Thief

Posted by: Mefiq.7039

Mefiq.7039

Fun fact: Thief can be pain in kitten but doesnt hard counter kitten.
If i had 1$ for each time guard casted heal+smite condition and bursted my kitten i would be rich by now.
Mesmers basicly all they need to do is F4 aim mantra stun and nuke…

“Im speaker of Truth” – Mefiq.7039 2015

in Thief

Posted by: Kocoff.7582

Kocoff.7582

Thieves will always be OP vs. bad players.

So much truth in one sentence. Spoken like true thief.

Blackgate Server [RLR]
Thief – Raiden Hayabusa
Thief – Gouki Kurokawa

in Thief

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

Haters gonna hate. You could make Thief completely stealth-less … folk’d still cry about something.

They already did – kittening about S/D got the set itself nerfed multiple times, and then when that wasn’t enough, got acro nerfed into oblivion.

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

in Thief

Posted by: JaeleCt.3967

JaeleCt.3967

like s/d acrobatics theives….

in Thief

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

We won’t discuss the neutering of Acrobatics. My main “go-to” build was P/P and S/P.
I used the everloving hell outta Acro. #AnetLogic

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior