Arena Net fix S/D

Arena Net fix S/D

in Thief

Posted by: shadowstone.9817

shadowstone.9817

Arena Net please fix S/D! The weapon speed is way to slow! Please eliminate its multi-target ability. Would love to play this in PVP not just PVE. I understand its a more defensive/utility weapon set but please correct these things and not nerf it more! It can be so much fun but needs some adjustment! thanks!

Arena Net fix S/D

in Thief

Posted by: GinghamLion.3614

GinghamLion.3614

What in the world are you talking about? Do you not realize that S/D is the top tier thief build in SPvp right now?

Arena Net fix S/D

in Thief

Posted by: Reesha.7901

Reesha.7901

I think I read the post 5 times by now, thinking this must be a joke somehow.
I am still not sure if he is serious or not lol.

Arena Net fix S/D

in Thief

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

I am confused as well, but just in case you are serious. Quickness can be acquired 3 ways in this build—- 1)Sigil of Rage, 2)Haste skill, 3) Critical Haste trait. Weapon speed is as fast as dagger with higher cleave but less stealth damage (thank god, else it would need nerf). Taking away its cleave does nothing but nerf the set. It already has highest single target auto attack damage. The only defensive/utility weapon is Shortbow. This set is almost as offensive as P/d or D/d because offhand dagger forces aggresive playstyle to increase survivability and pressure. Maybe you mean d/d? Its become fairly weak, but the backstab is what makes the set keep getting left behind. Not sure if you are serious or trolling (no offense or pun intended), but hope I helped if the former or staved you off with the latter.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.