[BUG] Assassin's Retreat Works on level 0 mobs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Scyntrus.2458

Scyntrus.2458

I was playing against a thief in wvw, and he kept on stealthing and killing level 0 mobs. I wondered why. I realized that this trait, which gives swiftness on kill, works on lvl 0 mobs like rabbits. This is ridiculous, combined with the culling issue, the thief just wouldn’t die. We were fighting him 5 on 1 and we couldn’t kill him. He’d repeatedly stealth, only coming out of stealth for 2 seconds, often behind buildings at the other side of the place. He’d abuse the fact that this trait would work on bunnies and kept killing them. As a mesmer, I have no way of countering this since he runs out of my phantasm’s agro range, and half the time I can’t use my skills since most of them requikittenget and he’s 90% of the time invis. He kept this up for 5 minutes. During which time he’d revive his 5 dead teammates a little at a time.

TLDR: Thief is bullkitten. Make Assassin’s Retreat not work on lvl 0 mobs.

After arguing with an engineer for a while, you begin to realize that he actually enjoys it.

Posted by: Asum.4960

Asum.4960

This is ridiculous

It really is…

Now imagine some classes would have skills which give swiftness without any requirement. How crazy would that be.

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

This is ridiculous

It really is…

Now imagine some classes would have skills which give swiftness without any requirement. How crazy would that be.

That’s almost TOO crazy.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

Posted by: Sithaco.4673

Sithaco.4673

5 Minutes of swiftness off of bunnies? You realise he would have had to kill 75 bunnies for that? Plus a 5v1, wtf dude.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Swiftness

(edited by Sithaco.4673)

Posted by: Asum.4960

Asum.4960

5 Minutes of swiftness off of bunnies? You realise he would have had to kill 75 bunnies for that? Plus a 5v1, wtf dude.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Swiftness

Shhhh.

Everybody knows Thieves are OP. How dare you to bring facts into that discussion that prove something different!?

Scyntrus.2458

Mind you, does steal life on crit work with 30k hits against lvl 0 mobs?

After arguing with an engineer for a while, you begin to realize that he actually enjoys it.

Posted by: Liliana Moore.4237

Liliana Moore.4237

Guardians Renewed Justice is not triggered upon killing a critter (or when you do not get XP for killing) so why other traits should be ?

Nerf fix please.

Scyntrus.2458

On kill sigils also work against critters, which I find interesting…