Backstab Bugged?

Backstab Bugged?

in Thief

Posted by: Vengeance.8361

Vengeance.8361

Ok so I know that Hidden Killer is bugged, as in it’s not triggering at all when you stealth.

I have noticed however, since the recent patch, that my Backstab is hitting for a pitiful amount now. It’s doing significantly less than the tootip says it should do and significantly less than my non-crit Backstabs did before the patch.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my imagination?

Backstab Bugged?

in Thief

Posted by: Dasorine.1964

Dasorine.1964

What are you fighting against? If its something with more than 2600 armour you’ll be doing less than the tooltip.

Backstab Bugged?

in Thief

Posted by: Vengeance.8361

Vengeance.8361

Well I know I should be doing less than the tooltip normally. I’ve been testing it on many different enemies and it seems to be consistently low.

I’ve been testing it on multiple enemies in areas where I am not down-leveled. Thief is level 63.

It could just be my imagination since Hidden Killer is bugged and I’m used to critting all the time. I just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this.

Backstab Bugged?

in Thief

Posted by: Dasorine.1964

Dasorine.1964

well I’ve not seen much difference but yeah loss of hidden killer is a big kick in the teeth if you built around both it and backstab

Backstab Bugged?

in Thief

Posted by: Rafahil.2857

Rafahil.2857

I just checked backstab damage with a video I did prior to the patch and redid the build from the video and damage is similar. Backstab damage is not nerfed luckily.

Backstab Bugged?

in Thief

Posted by: iNaddict.8021

iNaddict.8021

i dont notice a DMG drop in backstab either.

Backstab Bugged?

in Thief

Posted by: Aervius.2016

Aervius.2016

Hidden Killer wasn’t working for me either.
Switched out to Executioner – don’t miss it much anyway.

Kolt – Human Thief
[NEX]
#swaguuma

Backstab Bugged?

in Thief

Posted by: forsaken.2349

forsaken.2349

hidden killer is bugged..me and my 2 other guild mates who do spvp daily can confirm

Backstab Bugged?

in Thief

Posted by: forsaken.2349

forsaken.2349

cant’ imagine the bread and butter of stealth is bugged o God ANET fix it i beg u

Backstab Bugged?

in Thief

Posted by: Harsekyugan.4672

Harsekyugan.4672

Dont worry about anything, backstab is working as usual :-)

Attachments:

Backstab Bugged?

in Thief

Posted by: Guerrilla Radio.5947

Guerrilla Radio.5947

It is happening to me too.