Backstab

Backstab

in Thief

Posted by: Dimok.6187

Dimok.6187

I am a huge fan of abilities that reward positioning for higher damage, this drew me to backstab. It seems “off” to me though. I have been directly behind my target, executed a stealthed backstab, and a regular Q attack is what landed. This happens often in pvp, so i decided to try it out in pve. The same thing happens often on pve mobs, fairly often it just executes a standard Q attack with the dagger. Is anyone else having this problem? I have over 30mbps dl and 6 mbps upload, so lag on my end shouldn’t be an issue. Just trying to get some ideas, as it’s great when it lands, but it’s not very dependable.

Backstab

in Thief

Posted by: Pirhana.8935

Pirhana.8935

never happens to me, im always able to backstab……

I would really like to see a half second stun attached to a succesful backstab from behind. This would be a reward for landing it and help keep the target from moving away instantly

Backstab

in Thief

Posted by: lonewolf.2601

lonewolf.2601

I use Cloak and Dagger or Hide in the Shadows and then backstab all the time with no issue at all, I can’t see why you are having a problem with this…

[SPGR] Lonewolfgr – Norn Thief – Underworld
Spartians guild - Greeks join us!

(edited by lonewolf.2601)

Backstab

in Thief

Posted by: Dimok.6187

Dimok.6187

Weird, guess it might be something else. I seen a thread about steal auto attacking and taking you out of stealth, and a lot of times I rely on the trait that stealths you as you steal to close a gap and knock off a backstab. It could be that Im already popped out of stealth as I position and don’t even notice, I guess Ill try to pay attention to that as well.

Backstab

in Thief

Posted by: lonewolf.2601

lonewolf.2601

About steal and the stealth treat you can disable auto hit by hitting ctrl + right click on the 1st skill. But you probably know that already.

[SPGR] Lonewolfgr – Norn Thief – Underworld
Spartians guild - Greeks join us!