Besides SB 2, I'd like 1200 range.

in Thief

Posted by: PearlGore.7419

PearlGore.7419

Do any other classes have this limit on range weapons? Why Can’t P/P be 1200!

in Thief

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

I agree that either Pistol or Shortbow should be increased to 1200 range.

in Thief

Posted by: Drawing Guy.3701

Drawing Guy.3701

Cluster Bomb at 1200 range is a joke anyways as it then becomes so slow that it becomes impossible to kill anything. Can’t reach anyone with auto attacks to or from walls in WvW, so I’m faced with slow CBs that if I ever take anyone down, they can be healed up and walk away before my next CB lands. Add in any other situation with ranged fighting, and you’re the lone target standing at 900 range while everyone else is 1200+. It’s not a flavor factor for thief, but a major issue. I’m fine with it being a trait, but I feel it’s needed. Unfortunately this is far from the only time this has been suggested.

in Thief

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Just fix my beloved Trick Shot =/

I wasn’t greedy. I didn’t need a 1200 range option. I was happy with what we had. Now all I see is OBSTRUCTED OBSTRUCTED OBSTRUCTED.

sigh…

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Thief

Posted by: Dasorine.1964

Dasorine.1964

You all forget we have an awesome 1200 range utility attack! Scorpion wire! /sarcasm (and Im one of those thieves that actually gets decent use out of it)

Wouldn’t say no to at least 1 quick 1200 range attack at least but can’t see it happening any time soon not with all the complaints by WvW fodder.

in Thief

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

Perhaps a trait in deadly arts to boost range of pistols/sb? Would be interesting to have something in there worth traiting for.

Aurora Glade [EU]