Best Rune/Sigil?

Best Rune/Sigil?

in Thief

Posted by: iZakari.1076

iZakari.1076

Hey everyone! I’m new here as I just picked up HoT yesterday after being F2P for a little over the week. My main is a d/p – p/p thief right now and was wondering what the best runes/sigils would be to use for my zerk gear? I heard scholar is the best for dps but I rarely stay about 90% hp when I fight. I’m currently running golemancer on my armor and whatever I find for my weapons. Any advice suggestions would be appreciated.

Best Rune/Sigil?

in Thief

Posted by: merrydamn.9423

merrydamn.9423

I think ogre is great as it gives you a pet and also boosts your dmg. I would use fire sigil and air sigil for d/p and p/p to maximize dmg

Best Rune/Sigil?

in Thief

Posted by: meepeY.2867

meepeY.2867

Pack is a good rune set for Thieves. Gives you a lot of the stats you need and a good T6 effect.

For sigils, you’ll want Fire/Air in your D/P and maybe Air/Energy in your pistols.

https://www.twitch.tv/meepeYPlays
WvW Thief Aurora Glade – Mutli Bulid Streamer – 1PM – 4PM GMT, Mon – Fri
My Daredevil Build: The Defender!

Best Rune/Sigil?

in Thief

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

For PvE: Ogre, Rage, Pack, Exuberance, Vampire

For WvW on a zerk build: Exuberance or Scholars

I am a big fan of either Exuberance (health is a good thing on a glassy thief as 15k seems to be the sweet spot between surviving spike and not) or Vampire. Vampire is really great since it kicks in when you need it most.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

Best Rune/Sigil?

in Thief

iZakari.1076

I forgot to specify that this is for PvE since I already found a good build for PvP haha. What do you guys think about the Divinity rune? I’m trying to maintain at least 15k hp with enough zerk gear to give me around 2.3k+ power, 50% crit chance, and 200% crit damage but can’t seem to balance it enough where I don’t sacrifice one completely.

Edit: I only have 1 ascended soldier ring and everything else is exotic. Just started playing last week :/

(edited by iZakari.1076)

Best Rune/Sigil?

in Thief

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

For PVE:

Rune: Strength.
Sigil: Strength.

Best Rune/Sigil?

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

I’m trying to maintain at least 15k hp with enough zerk gear to give me around 2.3k+ power, 50% crit chance, and 200% crit damage but can’t seem to balance it enough where I don’t sacrifice one completely.

Here you go all Exotic piece: 15k HP, 2.4K Power, 50% crit, 222% Crit dmg.

Enjoy.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Best Rune/Sigil?

in Thief

iZakari.1076

I’m trying to maintain at least 15k hp with enough zerk gear to give me around 2.3k+ power, 50% crit chance, and 200% crit damage but can’t seem to balance it enough where I don’t sacrifice one completely.

Enjoy.

Wow thanks! Would you say that these stats are good for PvE/WvW? I’m not planning on doing any crazy content since I spend most of my time in PvP.

Best Rune/Sigil?

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Enjoy.

Wow thanks! Would you say that these stats are good for PvE/WvW? I’m not planning on doing any crazy content since I spend most of my time in PvP.

IMO, it’s a good starting point. You can then make adjustments along the way by adding your personal touch.

I would personally build something more riskier for more power. You can achieve this by simply swapping the Rune of Wurm with Rune of Brawler.

13k HP, 2.6k Power, 50% crit, 208% crit damage

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.