Best overall wvw build (IMO)

in Thief

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Sooo first the OP complains about elementalist healing then says they don’t need a nerf to healing but complains about the attunement recharge rates and that eles can spam skills all day. Rofl ok genuine class mechanic called initiative. Every class has you unique aspects that is the eles.

P/D is troll spec just as much as a full clerics ele is. Its effective if you get tunnel vision enemies or people with pride issues that hang around to fight you. You can’t put out enough condition damage to kill anyone with just bleeds and an occasional steal poison. Not anyone decent with semi ok condi removal heck anyone running melandru runes + lemongrass.

P/D can be fun but its not the best thief build overall far from it. Overall would mean everything you can do in WvW and when its time to kill a cannon I’m guessing you don’t bother pew, pewing it.

If you are referring to roaming then the goal of roaming is to ummm roam. Then it’s scenario driven because a p/d can get away just as good as a S/D can get away I mean you both run off hand dagger, both can run the same utilities so how is P/D better overall?

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

i never complained about them healing. only thing i ever complain about is the ability to spam skills without any moment of reprieve. thats what i think its a lil over the top.

maybe we have different definitions of troll? troll builds cant kill really. they just pin prick and annoy others.

if u claim its not the best overall build ive already requested to see d/p and s/d in zerg action NOT ON THE EDGES picking on the weak lambs. get into the fray like other classes can and get it down. stupid sb builds just using trick shot on the edges and ocaisonal slow cluster bomb. then d/p? really like thats gonna get anythikgn done in a zerg? u might as well forget about going invis with 5 2 2 2 2 ….that aint happening. unless again… ur on the edges picking on outliers. s/d ? defense is too low to get in there and get it done. evades are nice but also leave you vulnerable…. 1/4 and 1/2 second evades are mediocre/decent but they only cover half or well less than half of the animation time which leaves you open for free dmg the same amount of time and usually more. so s/d and d/p (most co mmon builds) just really cant get into zerg style combat and do well more than 1/10 times . again i still have yet to see these videos. :P i have seen plenty of [p/d ones and variations of. 3400 hours on my thief. full everything. 6200 AP……… not a noob. lets see some video or you are just hot air

when its time to kill a cannon? yes i sneak attack it. does it do a whopping amount of dmg? no. but nearly the same as GC …lil less obv but the only thing that really affects dmg on cannons is weapon and power. since u obv cant crit . and besides if that is your strongest point….well then i guess thats not much of a debate. usually when ur attacking cannons there is a larger group/zerg which means with GC u might do about 6% of the total dmg if u really went all out and blew everything a GC could blow. p/d would prolly do 4%…… so sure ….. well played :P

and what do u mean bleeds isnt enough to kill? wow you really have no idea what ur talking about. what server are you on? might be able to duel you. if u have more than 1 class for the test of course.

in Thief

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

I love lurking and watching Trav defend his initial point by going off on tangents that have nothing to do with or support said initial point.

The fact is that it isn’t close to “the best build”. There is no omnipotent zerg-busting, solo-roaming, win-button build. We have build variety for a reason, and you’ve told everyone in this thread who disagrees with you that our builds are sub-par to yours then challenge is to pointless duels in private messages. It’s sad and childish to assume that you have and created the best build out there and then refuse to believe those of us who say otherwise.

I’ve said it before. Posts like this, and the majority of the posts I see by you, Travlane, show the epitome of what people hate about egotistical thieves that rub it in when they win 1 battle out of 9. Stop it, for the sake of the community.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

I love lurking and watching Trav defend his initial point by going off on tangents that have nothing to do with or support said initial point.

The fact is that it isn’t close to “the best build”. There is no omnipotent zerg-busting, solo-roaming, win-button build. We have build variety for a reason, and you’ve told everyone in this thread who disagrees with you that our builds are sub-par to yours then challenge is to pointless duels in private messages. It’s sad and childish to assume that you have and created the best build out there and then refuse to believe those of us who say otherwise.

I’ve said it before. Posts like this, and the majority of the posts I see by you, Travlane, show the epitome of what people hate about egotistical thieves that rub it in when they win 1 battle out of 9. Stop it, for the sake of the community.

you dont read no good does you? ok. in a debate if you disagree with something you validate your line of thinking / claim with a counterpoint/fact/example. so plz show me a video and explanation of what you think the best overall build for thieves is in wvw?

again since you cant read. if u think u have mastered thief this thread was not for you. poof be gone.

im not just a thief im a guardian too. i play thief 60% and guardian 40% ….i sometimes on occaision sprinkle in my engi or necro. but im also a zerk guardian…not very mainline. i do different thinks.

you may or may not agree with me and that is perfectly fine. but the thing is…u dont have to be a rude lil boy like you are….just say hey i think you are wrong and here is my reasoning. rather you act like a lil brat with no education and maturity. come back and say somethign when ur a grown man. until then. TA!

in Thief

Travlane.5948

ps….ui have dozens of in game requests for help with builds etc and actually quite a lot of thank yous and compliments. as a matter of fact maguumas is sitting here about 60 deep at the spawn in their lands trying to spawn camp us and 2 of my fellow guild members both about the same experience as me said (LITERALLY within the last 5 mins) that “jesus my d/p is useless here…absolutely cant do anything”…… idk …. so obv d/p cant be the best overall build right now. it really is usless in large groups. but plz do go on and ignore my points in the above posts…..later kiddo.

in Thief

Viking Jorun.5413

you dont read no good does you? ok. in a debate if you disagree with something you validate your line of thinking / claim with a counterpoint/fact/example. so plz show me a video and explanation of what you think the best overall build for thieves is in wvw?

again since you cant read. if u think u have mastered thief this thread was not for you. poof be gone.

im not just a thief im a guardian too. i play thief 60% and guardian 40% ….i sometimes on occaision sprinkle in my engi or necro. but im also a zerk guardian…not very mainline. i do different thinks.

you may or may not agree with me and that is perfectly fine. but the thing is…u dont have to be a rude lil boy like you are….just say hey i think you are wrong and here is my reasoning. rather you act like a lil brat with no education and maturity. come back and say somethign when ur a grown man. until then. TA!

Excuse me but I’m far more eloquent, so when you decide to start name calling please think about what you’re going to say.

Secondly, if you don’t play thief 100% of the time, stop going around the forums telling everyone that you’ve mastered every aspect of the class and know when to make the right call in posting. All I ask is that you cease this behavior, because it makes you look bad.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

Excuse me but I’m far more eloquent, so when you decide to start name calling please think about what you’re going to say.

Secondly, if you don’t play thief 100% of the time, stop going around the forums telling everyone that you’ve mastered every aspect of the class and know when to make the right call in posting. All I ask is that you cease this behavior, because it makes you look bad.

i didnt call you a name. i told you if you want to adress me thats fine dont act like a brat/child etc. if i called you a name it would read….you are a brakittens ok if u were educated you would know the difference right? see what i did there? i didnt call you stupid but it kinda implied it…..implications and exclamations are 2 very different things amigo lol. anyway back to gw2.

heres a picture. read the chat log. your turn.

PS… i knew you would ignore my points check mate debate is won …anything further you say is just argumentative and irrelevant. unless you address the aforementioned !….

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Best thing to do few new thieves:

use whatever is your solo, roamer build. And always have a shortbow with flame sigil with you for when you want to zerg.

in Thief

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

What I said was that P/D is effective if you have someone will to stick around to fight you or have tunnel vision. Using your build you are at 95% bleed duration I assume you take it for the trait the 10 points in DA because the extra 20% is wasted as you don’t get a extra bleed tick from it. So Ill guess you take the poison duration trait so you get a big whopping 3 extra secs of poison on steal. A person running melandru/food would be at -65% duration so your bleeds would get 5 secs on them. Thats what I was saying anyone running that combo can just ignore you by time you do enough damage to make them think about it they will heal by the time you do enough damage again they will either be able to cleanse or heal again. I am not saying P/D isn’t viable its just not the best overall build. It doesn’t provide enough pressure to make someone fight you of course the majority of people in WvW get tunnel vision so it works. Direct damage builds are much better at pressure and forcing people to engage. You don’t simply ignore a direct damage S/D, D/P, D/D build it isn’t really a option.

You said in your op you wanted to make a build to deal with eles and d/p thieves with condi removal in stealth trait. This build doesn’t do that because the passive of those classes is stronger than 1 condition and 1 13 sec poison on a 21 sec cd. A d/d ele thats not running a full cleric heal build(most eles dont run this if they are going bunker most of the gear is pvt) they lol at a P/D while they hit ether renewal and wipe all your damage away. A d/p just has to go in stealth and he wiped all your damage. So if your aim is to kill those builds with this you are going to have to put venoms on somewhere because you don’t have enough damage to kill them.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Thief

Viking Jorun.5413

i didnt call you a name. i told you if you want to adress me thats fine dont act like a brat/child etc. if i called you a name it would read….you are a brakittens ok if u were educated you would know the difference right? see what i did there? i didnt call you stupid but it kinda implied it…..implications and exclamations are 2 very different things amigo lol. anyway back to gw2.

PS… i knew you would ignore my points check mate debate is won …anything further you say is just argumentative and irrelevant. unless you address the aforementioned !….

You’re being completely hypocritical. My point wasn’t how long you’ve played. My POINT was that you go around acting like you own the forums because you’re probably 18 and know it all. I wish I knew it all again, but unfortunately I’m too old to deal with this kitten.

• “I run the best build”
  • “I’ve mastered D/P, D/D, SB, S/D, S/P and now P/D”
  • “Lol u should duel me then we’ll see who knows more”
    • This one’s funny because you run a P/D troll build and can’t kill anyone or be killed, so you’re essentially going to keep stealthing and re-healthing until you call it a draw.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

You’re being completely hypocritical. My point wasn’t how long you’ve played. My POINT was that you go around acting like you own the forums because you’re probably 18 and know it all. I wish I knew it all again, but unfortunately I’m too old to deal with this kitten.

• “I run the best build”
  • “I’ve mastered D/P, D/D, SB, S/D, S/P and now P/D”
  • “Lol u should duel me then we’ll see who knows more”
    • This one’s funny because you run a P/D troll build and can’t kill anyone or be killed, so you’re essentially going to keep stealthing and re-healthing until you call it a draw.

ok again ill just repeat thigns ive said already

1) IMO= IN MY OPINION
2) this is not for master thieves…this thread is for others
3) its my thread and my view/my experience. if you dont like it dont read it.
4)build can kill every class unless a thief decides to run/stealth away and reset
5)if u dont agree …provide counterpoint/fact/example/video . until then ur wrong and just 100% argumentative. again again again….keep ignoring it….just making you look more and more wrong.

i can claim that armor X looks the best bc of reasons Y and Z. in my experience i get the most compliments while wearing armor set X. is that your experience? no. if u dont like it bring your view/facts. but you wont. bc ur acting like an argumentative child.

in Thief

Posted by: Tonikor.5637

Tonikor.5637

Lots of too-long-cant-bother-to-read here.

But my 2cents here are:

- Clicking;
- Bad player;
- Bad build;
- Ultrabad oponents;
- Trying to stealth with revealed on;
- Lots of CnD in thin air lol.

First clip you take FOREVER to flip a camp, 2 BADS appear and u just troll around doing no damage whatsoever. Then a third party shows up and kitten s them, oh and also kitten d you, but you didn’t include that part u just skipped ahead.

Second clip you kill a “double-signet-dont-even-know-whatthehell-hes-doing” thief that just bleeds to death while throwing arrows into the air, proceeding to run away and /laugh when AGAIN a third party shows up to choochoo eveything… lolwut?

Third clip you won a 3v2 congrats LOL. Warriors cant do much against condis as it is either way you were getting your rectum handed to you 1v1.

Fourth clip you won a 2v1 congrats LOL, on top of that against a ranger that does nothing about the SINGLE CONDI stack he has and doesn’t combo-field heal himself.
You then proceed to troll around doing minimal damage while both parties actually fight each other and later on your server shows up and kills everything. Bravo sir.
(the rest of this clip you pretty much do nothing)

Fifth clip is basically a bunch of allies with you killing people (including upscaleds) by outnumbering. (please don’t mention the mesmer, even killing an npc is harder than that).

Mister, i defecate on P/D thieves on a daily basis that are 50 times better than you both in build and skill.

BEST overall wvw build? lol… I’m glad you added IMO to the title because that’s just that: a terri-bad player’s opinion.

Please do continue to do videos, its entertaining if you take it as a joke.

in Thief

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

in Thief

Travlane.5948

srry what? i eat engis for breakfast lol. although they do have an annoying trait where no bleeds under25 % hp…but thats another reason i went from 5 0 30 30 5 to 10 0 30 0 30. more power for the punch and TG owns them.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

dragonbrand server. NA player. info is to the left. invite ingame anytime for duel. lataz dont wrry ill make a bomb video when i have 3-4 weeks of material….. i mean like all the other very well knowns that do videos right? i have 2 × 3 min clips….they have 20 × 20 sec clips….. editing can really make a fight in real life or in game look bad/good.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

@tonika …yeah CND is a lil harder then pressing 5 2….actually requires timing and coordination…. umm if u knew tho…cnd and BS are 2 skills that are easily under 50% success rate…..and i do miss sometimes when im revealed as i try to time it right at the end….might end up clicking it a C-hair too early but nobody is perfect. i think my CNDS land right aroudn 50% l..lets take a loook shall we?

first CND land PERFECT….
2nd CND PERFECT
3rd CND PERFECT
4th CND misses as i was trying to use steal+CND but had gunk in way loaded
5th one lands PERFECT
6th one CND Steal combo lands PERFECT
7th one Caltrops to cnd lands PERFECT
8th CND lands PERFECT
9th CND and steal combo lands PERFECT
10th CND also lands PERFECT

so ima just stop here as im bored counting. 9 for 10 is 90 %…although thats not the whole fight its the first half of the CAMP plus 2 invaders attacking…YES camp plus invaders….and if u noticed the vet had RIGHTEIOUS INDIGNATION on for the first part of the fight. but since your so keen at picking kitten apart…. lol. hater…HATER lol WMAHAHAHAHHA hater.

they are bad opponents as you say so? really. most other vids show 50% of them upscaled. pffft. well played sir. ok so nothing of what you said checks out so far. bad build? really show me one video that can get into the fray of a LARGE scale fight and do stuff. not just run on the edges and pick off the lambs…..or with shorbow….ping ping ping.

dont wrry since u like the perfectly edited stuff im going to compile everything i have over the next 2 weeks since this build is only a few days old for me .

heres some more i uploaded today. notice how they are longer fights…… and no this is not a finished video. its just parts i have to pick from like all the other video uploaders. are you completely oblivious as to how editing works?i mean i think the longest fights i saw were 30 seconds or so on the longer videos before it cut to another fight. but ill do that so i “look” professional. see i personally think its important to show failure in a video as nobody is impervious or god like in this game….although some videos would subtly suggest it.

5th clip is allies? well thats a medium zerg fight…..and see where my thief is? front lines. :O OH MY ! a thief on the front lines. that was kinda the point of the thread. a wvw build for thief that can 1 v 1 AND zerg it up.

minimal dmg? do u realize that 8 stacks of bleeding can pretty much outdamage a d/p thief that is going 5 2 2 2 backstab HS 5 2 2 2 BS HS……. the time a d/p spends while invis is time that conditions are doing thousands of dmg. not to mention the 1k to 1.5k dmg from sneak attack and poison…… so burst? yeah ill give u that. without TG not much burst. but DPS is pretty much the same with more survivability/defense.

and as much as you are entitled to your opinion i will challenge you to a duel tell u what ill go d/d to make it fun! bet a lil gold? i bet i could win 40% of the time against you with p/p too! wont accept my challenge….anytime people talk trash on here its NO FACTS….NO VIDEOS…..NO BACKING UP THEIR TALK…… so good day to you kiddo

(edited by Travlane.5948)

in Thief

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

The problem is you cannot really kill anyone in 1v3 against decent players.
I mean, the only way you can achieve a stomp is to steal a fear and cast it when they have no stunbreaker and be lucky.

You can kill ppl when they swing at the air with a downed mate, but they are not decent players.

A) you are pointing out a general problem against all thieves not just p/d.
B) i have bllind AOE on stealth (CND to stomp)
C) in zerg running i use DAGGERSTORM when needed and then stomp with stability.
D) Shadow Step stomp.

plenty of ways to get it down and plenty of vids to prove so. ive been looking online for zerg style thieves that can also 1 v 1 but have yet to find one video. im sure theres prolly 1 out ther but looking as to have a contrast of builds.

Those are general ways that anyone with any build can have.
What I mean is that against 3 good players you do not have the time for a stomp.
1 resser is faster than 1 stomper, 2 ressers and the downed is up almost istant.
You can’t say you can do it against good players while other thieves in other videos can do it just because opponents are bad.

It is a common problem with atm no solution except the one I provided before.

Also I think p/d is slow like hell and boring to be played, but this is a personal feeling.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Thief

Tonikor.5637

Wow I didn’t think you were this hopeless.
Counting the CnD’s used on npcs and downed targets rofl. I was refering to the ones you miss on moving targets in proximity that could be easily landed. I won’t bother counting the CnD’s but the first one wasn’t “PERFECT”, the first one you CnD the AIR in front of you lol, just saying.

Too bad I can’t accept your challenge since I’m EU, and I would gladly bet gold on it.

I’ll legit quit when a thief clicking all of his utils and sometimes even the weapon skills (yeah we all saw you click CnD too) beats me 1v1.

in Thief

Posted by: DrYamak.9364

DrYamak.9364

Travln i saw your video you are terrible. Your pretends to be a pro pathetic and silly. You so bad, no wonder that you choose condi thief. In that video you fight a poor helpless ranger by half of a day and that ranger almost kill you, for normal thief it is a fast free frag. All ppl that you are able to kill terribly bad. Show how you kill good (as you say pesky) d/d ele or d/p thief. Entertain us. And you tell that was medium zerg?Are you kidding?

(edited by DrYamak.9364)

in Thief

DrYamak.9364

And if you want a duel, i am always up. And i bet all gold of the world you cant kill me. It is impossible for you, i guarantee.

in Thief

Posted by: Mannjdyr.9041

Mannjdyr.9041

((
I want see in video DrYamak…
))

in Thief

DrYamak.9364

What do you mean? A video of a duel with Travln?

in Thief

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

This is why I barely change builds, new equipment is expensive MANG!!!

in Thief

Tonikor.5637

Shoot I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but “best OVERALL wvw build” would be able to kill siege. You probably take half a day to kill a cannon.

in Thief

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

rather you act like a lil brat with no education

You should work on your spelling and sentence structure if you’re going to talk down to others about how they have no education. It will make people not instantly label you as a moron when they see it. This is honestly the point in the thread where you lost all credibility with me. I completely ignored your button clicking and bad playstyle, but this? Now I have to respond to this thread.

ive mastered D/P ….D/D ….D/D evade….P/D bleed (variations) and S/D(variations)

If you really mastered Thief, why do I and others notice the following:

- Clicking;
- Bad build;

Seriously, you look like a guy I would down in 3 seconds every time I found you.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in Thief

Viking Jorun.5413

And if you want a duel, i am always up. And i bet all gold of the world you cant kill me. It is impossible for you, i guarantee.

All you need to do to beat a Condi thief is run sword period. Your build could give two kittens less.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

The problem is you cannot really kill anyone in 1v3 against decent players.
I mean, the only way you can achieve a stomp is to steal a fear and cast it when they have no stunbreaker and be lucky.

You can kill ppl when they swing at the air with a downed mate, but they are not decent players.

A) you are pointing out a general problem against all thieves not just p/d.
B) i have bllind AOE on stealth (CND to stomp)
C) in zerg running i use DAGGERSTORM when needed and then stomp with stability.
D) Shadow Step stomp.

plenty of ways to get it down and plenty of vids to prove so. ive been looking online for zerg style thieves that can also 1 v 1 but have yet to find one video. im sure theres prolly 1 out ther but looking as to have a contrast of builds.

Those are general ways that anyone with any build can have.
What I mean is that against 3 good players you do not have the time for a stomp.
1 resser is faster than 1 stomper, 2 ressers and the downed is up almost istant.
You can’t say you can do it against good players while other thieves in other videos can do it just because opponents are bad.

It is a common problem with atm no solution except the one I provided before.

Also I think p/d is slow like hell and boring to be played, but this is a personal feeling.

yeahi got ya. i know what you mean. universal problem tho. not just with thief builds in particular.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

Wow I didn’t think you were this hopeless.
Counting the CnD’s used on npcs and downed targets rofl. I was refering to the ones you miss on moving targets in proximity that could be easily landed. I won’t bother counting the CnD’s but the first one wasn’t “PERFECT”, the first one you CnD the AIR in front of you lol, just saying.

Too bad I can’t accept your challenge since I’m EU, and I would gladly bet gold on it.

I’ll legit quit when a thief clicking all of his utils and sometimes even the weapon skills (yeah we all saw you click CnD too) beats me 1v1.

oh … so my counting is off? only abour 3-4 of them were on NPCS. if it were a duel it would be a different set of utils too. but either way what you said was totally off. :P

in Thief

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

I’m a little confused since you’re claiming this is the best build for WvW, yet in a different thread you said:

thief condition builds are like 3rd worst in game. we really only have bleed and semi available poison now.

So which is it?

Second, I disagree with essentially every single point you’ve tried to make in this thread. But the following is what I wanted to respond:

really show me one video that can get into the fray of a LARGE scale fight and do stuff. not just run on the edges and pick off the lambs…..or with shorbow….ping ping ping.

Your problem is that you think a thief picking off low-health, retreating enemies looking to heal up and reset cool downs is worthless. I pick off enemies retreating to the back of the enemy line as S/D, something you can’t do as P/D. I’m ganking people well out of your pistol range before you even know they’ve been downed. Those enemies now can’t return to the fight because of me, while you’re invis spreading bleeds that can easily be cleansed in larger scale fights by other teammates or by condition cleansing.

Just because you’re “into the fray” invis’ing and staying alive doesn’t mean you’re doing jack kitten. There is nothing wrong with targeting – and ultimately killing – hurt enemies that are out of range from your teammates. The ultimate goal is to kill after all, isn’t it?

in Thief

Travlane.5948

You should work on your spelling and sentence structure if you’re going to talk down to others about how they have no education. It will make people not instantly label you as a moron when they see it. This is honestly the point in the thread where you lost all credibility with me. I completely ignored your button clicking and bad playstyle, but this? Now I have to respond to this thread.

- Clicking;
- Bad build;

Seriously, you look like a guy I would down in 3 seconds every time I found you.

ur right about spelling etc. but im on a tablet. im a larger man with rather larger hands. plus i dont like clicking backspace backspace backspace just to fix one letter. but yeah ur right technically.

side note about clicking: i dueled an ele last nite…one of the better ones ive seen at that. i said did you see that? (i CND…heard the sound of it clicking….and no invis) he said ya wierd…. anyway….ever since this last patch ive been getting wierd lag. its not horrible lag unless zergs are around…..but lag where you are just a little off and its not responding right. here lemme show you what i mean.

http://youtu.be/TWyWVZxA4mM

duel with an ele last nite. rather good one. notice the CNDs …they dont match up on my screen either. plus some hit and dont pop. or thats how they show on my screen. have had several other theives tell me the same.

in Thief

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Nah. Just post any video of your playstyle. Maybe you know some new technique none of us have considered.

in Thief

DrYamak.9364

Nah. Just post any video of your playstyle. Maybe you know some new technique none of us have considered.

I don’t have any video. I know how to record it with fraps, but idk how to convert it properly to post on youtube. Also idk any unic techniques, all of it was invented before me.

in Thief

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

windows movie maker will work

All is vain.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

dr yamak…i use bandi cam…only 10 min segments but its easier to add/subtract film that way. then windows movie maker. im like a noob with it and i can do it. so i think uc an too! BANDICAM.COM and use windowsmovie maker…

in Thief

DrYamak.9364

dr yamak…i use bandi cam…only 10 min segments but its easier to add/subtract film that way. then windows movie maker. im like a noob with it and i can do it. so i think uc an too! BANDICAM.COM and use windowsmovie maker…

Thx, ill try this. It is must be interesting to do video. Ty.

in Thief

Posted by: purgatoryz.6038

purgatoryz.6038

- Clicking;
- Bad build;

ur right about spelling etc. but im on a tablet. im a larger man with rather larger hands. plus i dont like clicking backspace backspace backspace just to fix one letter. but yeah ur right technically.

side note about clicking: i dueled an ele last nite…one of the better ones ive seen at that. i said did you see that? (i CND…heard the sound of it clicking….and no invis) he said ya wierd…. anyway….ever since this last patch ive been getting wierd lag. its not horrible lag unless zergs are around…..but lag where you are just a little off and its not responding right. here lemme show you what i mean.

duel with an ele last nite. rather good one. notice the CNDs …they dont match up on my screen either. plus some hit and dont pop. or thats how they show on my screen. have had several other theives tell me the same.

I see some good play from you here, but it’s worth pointing out that the only reason you won both of those fights was because of Thieves Guild, which really has nothing to do with your build whatsoever. You could call it a “play to a draw until my elite is ready again” build and I think that would accurately describe what happened.

Not that it’s a bad thing, but it is what it is.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

Thx, ill try this. It is must be interesting to do video. Ty.

it is fun. im not good at the cool effects yet. and i run longer videos as to show the crap as well as the glory skills. we all have them and sets a nice precedent for newer thieves / newer players to notthink wow i cant do that….so ill give up.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

- Clicking;
- Bad build;

I see some good play from you here, but it’s worth pointing out that the only reason you won both of those fights was because of Thieves Guild, which really has nothing to do with your build whatsoever. You could call it a “play to a draw until my elite is ready again” build and I think that would accurately describe what happened.

Not that it’s a bad thing, but it is what it is.

yeah. one i won with thieves guild the 2nd i did without…well i DID cast it but he healed up to 90 or 95% after the th ieves died so i mean…. if i beat him after thieves guild died and hes at 95%….thats a win by skill and not elite in my book. but i do see what you mean. the only time i used TG is when im playing against an ele or one of those annoying heal/condi removal troll builds. other than than90% of the time i dont pop it. spvp is really rough on thieves too. a lil unfair to be mathematically critical. but thats another conversation for another thread.

in Thief

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Bad build on top of bad play.

I’d murk OP…..infact im sure I have on multiple occassions

in Thief

Travlane.5948

dragonbrand. IM me anytime.
ill put camera up too.

in Thief

Jinks.2057

dragonbrand. IM me anytime.
ill put camera up too.

Ebay

Im sure you dodged the FCs

in Thief

Travlane.5948

FCs? msg me we can set it up.

in Thief

Jinks.2057

If you don’t know what FC stands for then let’s just drop the bravado….

in Thief

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

Full Combo(s)

Edit: Added Source – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC

4th from the bottom under “Other Uses”
(Was new to me as well lol)

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

(edited by OIIIIIO.7825)

in Thief

Travlane.5948

just copy/pasted the past several lines so my guild could understand the context. we are one of the best 2 guilds in dragonbrand so not like they arenubs. not 1 person knew what FCs were in teh context of what u said.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

Ty OlllllO ive never heard that b4…..of my 800 – 1000 posts on here ive jsut never seen that b4 :P call it dumb luck or maybe just a lesser used acro. either way….im not good bc i dont know one of many jargon. clap clap. well played hoss.

in Thief

Jinks.2057

just copy/pasted the past several lines so my guild could understand the context. we are one of the best 2 guilds in dragonbrand so not like they arenubs. not 1 person knew what FCs were in teh context of what u said.

This going to be good….what guild are you and which are the 2 best?

in Thief

Travlane.5948

eh. that doesnt matter. u can find out when u duel me step up. video is up n ready. msg me in game now. nobody ever does from forums.

in Thief

Jinks.2057

Not even in game lol

Next time you go up against Ebay ill be looking out for your tag….cept u wont post it.

in Thief

Travlane.5948

oh ill post it. win or lose. just bc i lose doesnt mean im bad. same to you…if u lose it doesnt make you bad. few variables that show bad play. ur prolly gonna use d/p….i could 2 but itd b a draw if u are good also. CND’ing is a lil harder. but yeah. we dont need to go up aginst each other. do spvp. 1 v 1. bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuut you wont take the challenge. dont have to respond. i already know its ok nobody ever does. especially when put on video lol