Bug fix for dodge out of warrior steal please

in Thief

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

It’d be nice to have a bug fix so we can dodge when we need to instead of wasting endurance for nothing. I don’t know if the evade frames are off or what, but dodge while using the warrior steal has been heavily bugged for a long time and it’s frustrating.

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in Thief

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

I’m not sure what portion of that scenario you’re frustrated about. Are you talking about the double-tap to dodge messing up your whirlwind from the stolen axe? If so, you can turn off double-tap dodges using the game settings.

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

in Thief

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

The bug is that you can be hit when you’d think you’d be dodging if you dodge while using the warrior steal.

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in Thief

Posted by: Doldol.8371

Doldol.8371

I’m not sure what portion of that scenario you’re frustrated about. Are you talking about the double-tap to dodge messing up your whirlwind from the stolen axe? If so, you can turn off double-tap dodges using the game settings.

No, he’s talking about when you’re in the attack and dodge, you often don’t actually dodge. And I agree with OP.

If I remember this problem used to exist for dagger storm, but that’s ok now. It’s also only logical that if you can dodge during the elite, you should be able to dodge while using the steal.

But I think OP posted this in the wrong section? =]

in Thief

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Eh, it’s not a huge issue. Just autoattack to cancel the spin, then dodge. You have enough time to avoid all telegraphed attacks like that.

Second Child