in Thief

Posted by: Jaisun.3925

Jaisun.3925

Voting for SoS =o)

Calling all WvW Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: Aegael.6938

Aegael.6938

Would be nice to be a part of a mono-class guild, but I can’t afford a 1600gem serverswap.

Would prefer CD if it matters.

Calling all WvW Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Piken Square and I would join with mine!

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Calling all WvW Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: Aro.8076

Aro.8076

I would totally come join in on this if you were on Tarnished Coast. XD But looking at the votes, I doubt that’ll happen. Ah well, fun idea anyway.

Calling all WvW Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: Lash.2743

Lash.2743

I’ll join if it is on Tarnished Coast.

Calling all WvW Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: InvisibleX.9581

InvisibleX.9581

My vote goes to Isle of Janthir.

Calling all WvW Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: Knox.3126

Knox.3126

would like to see this guild on TC, I would so join

Calling all WvW Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

My vote goes for Isle of janthir, yes we have Ts3. Did not know we had so many thieves… hahah

Commander Nachonix

Calling all WvW Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: SeeBeyond.1486

SeeBeyond.1486

So Im ending the voting now. Since I have quite a few pple (in 1 guild I think) that want us on SoS, I might just invite everyone to the guild I made on SoS AND IoJ that voted. There is nothing really restricting us from having the guild on 2 servers, and that way if people get tired of a certain tier’s way of playing they can transfer and still have people to run with and as long as we have at least one player on each server that has some experience in driving (minimal required). What does everyone think? (it would be between 10-15 for each of the 2 servers from votes alone) I just want to make it fair, I was expecting more of a complete blowout in the voting

(edited by SeeBeyond.1486)

Calling all WvW Thieves

in Thief

Posted by: SeeBeyond.1486

SeeBeyond.1486

Guild is made and is called “Only Whispers” [VoV]. Add me to contacts and message me in game for invite if you are on IoJ and SoS or are willing to transfer to one of those 2