Cloaked in Shadow

Cloaked in Shadow

in Thief

Posted by: Duka.5864

Duka.5864

Any1 noticed that this trait does not working properly,it does not proc blindness every time,or maybe i miss something is it changed or what? TY

Cloaked in Shadow

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

It should proc whenever you go from visible to stealth, not on every stealth pulse.

Cloaked in Shadow

in Thief

Duka.5864

It should proc whenever you go from visible to stealth, not on every stealth pulse.

yes i know! when i am fighting 1vs1 and kill him and want to stomp him i use cnd for blindness it does not proc it only proc vulnerability,why is that happening?

(edited by Duka.5864)

Cloaked in Shadow

in Thief

frans.8092

Ah, from the sound of it, when downed a player is invulnerable for a short time, the blind from cloaked in stealth will not be applied and you’d get that message, ‘invulnerable’. You’re too fast with the C&D

Cloaked in Shadow

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

^^That and this may be unneeded to say but don’t forget CnD naturally procs vulnerability

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Cloaked in Shadow

in Thief

Posted by: Lexiar.5732

Lexiar.5732

If it procced vulnerability than it’s not too fast cnd. It should proc blinding too.

If i understood correctly.

Cloaked in Shadow

in Thief

Duka.5864

^^That and this may be unneeded to say but don’t forget CnD naturally procs vulnerability

sry forgot to write only!

Cloaked in Shadow

in Thief

frans.8092

Was it vulnerability (the little icon below the character healt bar) or did it splash ‘Invulerable’ on the screen?

If it procced vulnerability than it’s not too fast cnd. It should proc blinding too.

Maybe if he downed them with C&D the stealth and blind would occur just after downed invulnerability?

(edited by frans.8092)

Cloaked in Shadow

in Thief

Duka.5864

well last night during matches 2 of 3 cnd did not proc blindness on downed or in fight,today it work properly!

Cloaked in Shadow

in Thief

Posted by: Lexiar.5732

Lexiar.5732

last night, you mean late night when you got yourself blind

Cloaked in Shadow

in Thief

Posted by: Scribbles.3974

Scribbles.3974

something to think about, the enemy could be pushing one, and still hitting you thus the blindness would go away and he would have vulnerability on himself, if your blind and you hit a target in stealth the stealthed target doesent get reavealed, you just loose blindness.

Dark Lotusblossom – 80 Thief
Bedroom Knights. [Sock]
Sea of Sorrows