Coal Black Challenge

Coal Black Challenge

in Thief

Posted by: ddrake.5436

ddrake.5436

The Fight: The Blue Lord
The Challenge: Kill the blue lord and all his followers without using an elite skill AND they ALL need to be dead for a minimum of 1 second combined (no-one left standing for atleast 1 second)

Do this and Do this SOLO.

I have successfully done this twice with ease, I will post a youtube of my success soon. Post if your first attempt was a SUCCESS or FAIL

Welcome to the Coal Black Challenge!

Coal Black Challenge

in Thief

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

Where is HoM? I’m bad at deciphering abbreviations. :/

Coal Black Challenge

in Thief

Posted by: ddrake.5436

ddrake.5436

Heart of Mists, Click the cross swords pvp icon and then click the button Go to the Heart of the Mists you will find Svanir, The Chief and the Blue Lord on the bottom right of the map, after first completing the trial quests.

Coal Black Challenge

in Thief

Posted by: Oxygen.5918

Oxygen.5918

Here’s a short video including speccing and gearing. Streaming makes me lag -A LOT- so it wasn’t as clean as I’d have liked it to be.

http://fr.twitch.tv/oxygg/b/342064536

Sorry also; I forgot to make GW2 windowed, so it’s all flickery.

I was the best at burning things. Especially bosses that
didn’t move.

Coal Black Challenge

in Thief

Posted by: Edelweiss.9815

Edelweiss.9815

I’m almost positive Bleed Durations runes don’t work.

I know Rune of Lyssa bonus works, but not the specific condition/boon duration runes.

Coal Black Challenge

in Thief

Posted by: Oxygen.5918

Oxygen.5918

I’m almost positive Bleed Durations runes don’t work.

I know Rune of Lyssa bonus works, but not the specific condition/boon duration runes.

I’m pretty sure they do. With 70% (5% from traits, 20% from agony/agony and 45% from 2xkrait/aff/cent), my death blossom reaches 17 seconds, from the base 10. Could I be missing something?

I was the best at burning things. Especially bosses that
didn’t move.