Condition damage. How much?

in Thief

Posted by: Jester.3928

Jester.3928

Hi, just finished my thief and was wondering what is a decent amount of condition damage (going p/d as a preference), haven’t got an exotic set for it yet but was thinking carrion armor and weps with knights trinkets. I really don’t want to go full out carrion as I think some toughness might be needed too.

cheers

in Thief

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

The difference between 1150 condition damage and 1300 condition isn’t really alot as far as the numbers you will see. The formula is on the wiki to see how much condi damage your bleeds will do.

1150 is 100 damage bleed
1310 is 108 damage bleed
1410 is 113 damage bleed

P/D is all about duration 75% bleed duration is a good number to shoot for. With stacks of might your numbers go up as the fight goes on. Just shoot for around 100 damage bleed and pump whatever else into something else you want.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Thief

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

Hi, just finished my thief and was wondering what is a decent amount of condition damage (going p/d as a preference), haven’t got an exotic set for it yet but was thinking carrion armor and weps with knights trinkets. I really don’t want to go full out carrion as I think some toughness might be needed too.

cheers

100 base bleeds is my baseline when it comes to Condition Thieves. You could use Rabid instead of Knight’s, which is Precision/Toughness/Condition(main).

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in Thief

Posted by: Jester.3928

Jester.3928

Nice one, thanks guys

in Thief

Posted by: Dasorine.1964

Dasorine.1964

basically comes out as 20 condition damage = 1 damage on each stack of bleed.

doesn’t seem a great deal but got to multiply that by the amount of stacks you put on, so if your hitting 25 that 20 condition damage is 25 damage a second.

Throw in poison and you get a bit more damage also.

Then it basically comes down to balancing your stats how you want them with that in mind.