Condition removing for spvp

in Thief

Posted by: Tanknastole.3617

Tanknastole.3617

Hello, i play Condi d/d Thief in Spvp based on Acrobatic and not stealth and i was trying to modify my build so i can use Withraw in my build but i have found that without Hide in Shadows healing skill i am unable to enter stealth and since there is no other way to remove conditions for Thief other then http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shadow%27s_Embrace i propose a solution to add small condition removal directly to Withraw or to dodging after filling your acrobatic trait line.

Thief SPVP (Czech made)

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

For starters this would go better into suggestions, and second, it most likely won’t happen. Not to sound mean, but withdraw or evading won’t cure conditions just because one person doesn’t want to use Hide in Shadows and therefore cannot make his build work. Thats the trade off with respect to vanilla stats: Either cure burn pois, bleed, or crip, immo, chill. Imo, it would be a cool trait, like bountiful theft, where when you steal boons from enemies, you do a reverse pickpocket as well and give the enemy your conditions

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

(edited by RedSpectrum.1975)

in Thief

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

When I’ve run S/D in sPvP, I used a combination of Withdraw, Signet of Agility, and Shadow Return to cure conditions as needed. I didn’t think it was too terrible to manage.

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

in Thief

Posted by: Incurafy.6329

Incurafy.6329

Removing a condition on dodge in the Acrobatics line, similar to Fleet of Foot, would be absolutely amazing. If it had an appropriate ICD it would be balanced too.

thiefhitfor2kbetternerf
all is vain

in Thief

Posted by: Arachnid.4062

Arachnid.4062

Removing a condition on dodge in the Acrobatics line, similar to Fleet of Foot, would be absolutely amazing. If it had an appropriate ICD it would be balanced too.

I’d rather see panic strike removed from the GM DA traitline and replaced with something like:

Toxic Touch
Stealing transfers up to 3 conditions to your opponent.

This would have immediate synergy with the Trickery traitline and add a reason to go all the way into Deadly Arts in a condition build.