Confused of what to do

Confused of what to do

in Thief

Posted by: Grimooz.5602

Grimooz.5602

Q:

Hey all.I did a big mistake.I don’t have time to play hours per day so what i do is buying runs in arah when i can afford it.The problem is that i bought the first 3 parts with precision tough condition damage.I have looked a bit but i cant find a good build with these stats and people disagree for its use.Is there any good build/guide with these stats or i must rebuy the pieces?

Confused of what to do

in Thief

Posted by: MyCondolences.8172

MyCondolences.8172

Confused of what to do

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

It’s for condition builds.
Why don’t you get some Karma Armor, or exotics from the TP with the desired stats and then transmute them as was suggested. That is assuming you want to keep the current looks.

Confused of what to do

in Thief

Posted by: sierras.6297

sierras.6297

Well, people have mentioned transmutation crystals, but those usually (not sure if there is a way to get them through gameplay) require real money or a decent bit of gold you can change into gems. HOWEVER, there is a build with these stats. A very effective condition build which I use. It runs 0/0/30/20/20 with dire pistol and fire dagger. Very good for wvw. To see more of this build look up Laela Blackbird on YouTube (not me). I first decided to run pistol dagger off of those videos and the build is in the description.

Oscuro Sombra~lv. 80 Thief|Oscuro Uno~lv. 80 Necro|
Oscuro Tanque~lv. 80 Guardian|
[RaW] Kaineng

Confused of what to do

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

I’ve gotten quite a few crystals (the lvl 80 ones) from 100% completing zones. And with gold→gems they’re not that expensive, I think, if you have the gold for dungeons runs you can probably get the gems for the crystals. Question is which option is the least expensive.

Confused of what to do

in Thief

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

play pvp so u do not wast money till u have a vague idea of what direction u want to go