Curious Caed

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Narcarsis.5739

Narcarsis.5739

Just putting out a feeler here – trying to get an idea of how many people want me to make a guide for D/P 2/6/0/0/6

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Tengu.5267

Tengu.5267

I for one would say yes.

Human Thief-CD

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: yodog.4208

yodog.4208

Yes please.
/15chars

I’m bad and thats good
Yaks Bend
LocknDog- level 80 thief

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Hit 5 stand in field hit 2 repeat

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Narcarsis.5739

Narcarsis.5739

Hit 5 stand in field hit 2 repeat

I will refrain from being rude to you Mr.SalonQualityHair. Bear in mind it would not be difficult.

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

If you do a guide, touching on techniques to land backstab would be a good topic

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Mooncycle.3168

Mooncycle.3168

I’m definitely interested.

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

So…. Make a guide for the simplest, and arguably, most hated build in the game?

Haha. Guide away. The game is already in the gutter.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Avitori.4853

Avitori.4853

I would be interested. How is this the most hated build? That medal goes to turret engi for sure. Even acro s/d is more hated than d/p.

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

This would be nice to have! I am more interested on your decision making using this build too.

some rought examples:
- Is it worth fighting this guy?
- Do I need to swap utils for certain team comps
- When should I use certain utils?

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: PhDusk.2590

PhDusk.2590

Teach me your ways Caed sempai sama kun.

Zhang He Dusk, Mezviableplz
[PETP][AyB][BKB]
Mesmer-Thief-Guard

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: ConRae.3526

ConRae.3526

I’m interested. Always down to improve my favorite play style. Definitely should include tips/things to watch out for, for each class match-up, and if you feel like taking the extra step, for each class build.

Fínite – Thief
Integers – Mesmer
Nigyro – Engineer

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Tengu.5267

Tengu.5267

Teach me your ways Caed sempai sama kun.

O-o 3 honorifics?! no….no…no! lol only one!

Human Thief-CD

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

pls do as i always love to learn

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Joao Gomes.3756

Joao Gomes.3756

Please do. Been looking for it recently

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

I’m voting for it too. Ignore the haters. They are lazy to do it themselves, so they troll.

I’m really hoping D/P will be buffed soon – so making this guide becomes an un-wasted effort. Who knows what the nerf/buff-rollercoaster brings us after the next turn.

enthusiastic noob

Curious Caed

in Thief

ConRae.3526

I’m really hoping D/P will be buffed soon

What part of it do you think needs buffed? D/P is still strong in the right hands, it might not need to be buffed, but other specs need to be toned down a bit in certain areas.

Fínite – Thief
Integers – Mesmer
Nigyro – Engineer

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

What part of it do you think needs buffed? D/P is still strong in the right hands, it might not need to be buffed, but other specs need to be toned down a bit in certain areas.

Condi removal for one. And a little dmg increase would fix it imho. There’s a reason why S/D became ‘the meta’. Blind and stealth are still inferior to endless evades though. But that can be made up with practice and skill. I think D/P lacks only minor things, but too many of them. I really like the gamble feeling with such a squishy toon, but more dmg should come in return. Now you almost have to work as much for a kill as an S/D thief but you have a lot less survivability. This is my noobie opinion.

enthusiastic noob

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

the majority of times i’ve seen a guide/vid posted on this forums they end up getting nerfed. while it might help the new players, there is a chance it would go meta, then destroyed by the “balance” team. be careful whatever you decide

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: panicbutton.1053

panicbutton.1053

D/P seems perfect the way it is, no matter how squishy you are! The target box for Shadow Shot is a little funky, but besides that it’s great. If anything they need to buff D/D so power builds can utilize Death Blossom… or in fact, just replace it completely.

@Nimrud, I’m almost sure S/D will receive a nerf in the near future for constant evades.

Hàrlèy Quínn – Power S/D / D/P – Northern Shiverpeaks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPIPT2aTjJOBRcAWmlhUkw

(edited by panicbutton.1053)

Curious Caed

in Thief

ConRae.3526

Condi removal for one. And a little dmg increase would fix it imho. There’s a reason why S/D became ‘the meta’. Blind and stealth are still inferior to endless evades though. But that can be made up with practice and skill. I think D/P lacks only minor things, but too many of them. I really like the gamble feeling with such a squishy toon, but more dmg should come in return. Now you almost have to work as much for a kill as an S/D thief but you have a lot less survivability. This is my noobie opinion.

It is lacking some condi-removal, but when I play D/P I guess I’m decent at avoiding condi’s, because I only rarely get loaded up with condi’s. It’s all about awareness and your positioning, and if all else fails you have a 3 condi-removal with your return on Shadow Step.

Other than that, I think D/P is really good if played well, and I can’t think of a whole lot off the top of my head that needs buffed/fixed. Like I said before, I think a few things need to just be toned down. There has been a discussion what is wrong with S/D, whether it be the Acrobatics line/Trickery line, or something wrong with steal, I hope it does get toned down, because 4 dodges in a row is pretty lame.

Fínite – Thief
Integers – Mesmer
Nigyro – Engineer

(edited by ConRae.3526)

Curious Caed

in Thief

Mbelch.9028

I’m voting for it too. Ignore the haters. They are lazy to do it themselves, so they troll.

I’m really hoping D/P will be buffed soon – so making this guide becomes an un-wasted effort. Who knows what the nerf/buff-rollercoaster brings us after the next turn.

A. I’m not a hater, I merely am an observer. I have seen these D/P thieves routinely fail at anything but surviving. They only kill when it’s 2v1 or when vs a bad player.

B. The best thieves in the game scoff at d/p.

C. If the buff/nerf coaster took away pistol for thieves I think the world would be much better off.

Curious Caed

in Thief

ConRae.3526

A. I’m not a hater, I merely am an observer. I have seen these D/P thieves routinely fail at anything but surviving. They only kill when it’s 2v1 or when vs a bad player.

C. If the buff/nerf coaster took away pistol for thieves I think the world would be much better off.

A. You’re coming off as a hater. The D/P thieves you’ve seen fail are bad then, and like I’ve said before, in the right hands D/P is top tier. A thief’s role in sPvP is to be, but not limited to, a roamer and help out teammates wherever they need help. Which is turning a 1v1 into a 2v1 in your favor, then leaving to go help elsewhere.

B. A lot of good thieves play D/P, including the OP.

Fínite – Thief
Integers – Mesmer
Nigyro – Engineer

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: XPGAMER.7324

XPGAMER.7324

A. You’re coming off as a hater. The D/P thieves you’ve seen fail are bad then, and like I’ve said before, in the right hands D/P is top tier. A thief’s role in sPvP is to be, but not limited to, a roamer and help out teammates wherever they need help. Which is turning a 1v1 into a 2v1 in your favor, then leaving to go help elsewhere.

A. I use letters instead of numbers too sometimes

2. I can switch back to numbers whenever I kitten well please

III. No one said I can’t use roaming numerals

D. Lot’s of d/p thieves are terrible, should never lose to my d/d (Yet they do T.T )

5. I don’t think a guide will change that, I mean theres a reason that the player chose d/p. It’s the easiest of any thief weaponset to learn, I don’t see much of a reason for a guide.

6. What do you intend to teach in the guide? 5 1 1 1 2 1, interupt with 4, 3 is gap close, 2 when their low. When your health gets low, heal. Stunbreak out of stuns. Don’t miss your mug. Sorry if I spoilled most of the guide for you

7. D/p is the last thief weapon set that needs a buff, it is already very abusable. Should nerf it so that you cannot abuse it, but still have it useable in the way it was intended

8. Let me streambomb you again caed plz

Curious Caed

in Thief

ConRae.3526

D. Lot’s of d/p thieves are terrible, should never lose to my d/d (Yet they do T.T )

5. I don’t think a guide will change that, I mean theres a reason that the player chose d/p. It’s the easiest of any thief weaponset to learn, I don’t see much of a reason for a guide.

6. What do you intend to teach in the guide? 5 1 1 1 2 1, interupt with 4, 3 is gap close, 2 when their low. When your health gets low, heal. Stunbreak out of stuns. Don’t miss your mug. Sorry if I spoilled most of the guide for you

7. D/p is the last thief weapon set that needs a buff, it is already very abusable. Should nerf it so that you cannot abuse it, but still have it useable in the way it was intended

8. Let me streambomb you again caed plz

I don’t know why you’re attacking me, but whatever. There is more to a guide than that; he could talk about how to approach different match-ups, rotations, and when to use certain skills, just to name a few examples. But you’re clearly a troll, so your opinion is irrelevant.

Fínite – Thief
Integers – Mesmer
Nigyro – Engineer

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

There has been a discussion what is wrong with S/D, whether it be the Acrobatics line/Trickery line, or something wrong with steal, I hope it does get toned down, because 4 dodges in a row is pretty lame.

How does an S/D thief dodge 4 times in a row (no Signet of agility doesn’t have anything to do with S/D all sets could benefit from it ) and i hope for your sake that you aren’t counting flanking strike as 1 of those ’" 4 " dodges.

Also you do realize that if the trickery line gets nerfed it wouldn’t be a big blow to S/d alone all thieves would suffer for it.

Your post just comes off as a " i ‘m bad at fighting S/D thieves pls Anet Nurf them so they’d be easy kills for me" ….l2p tx.

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: VaaKnight.9763

VaaKnight.9763

I’d like to see this very much as a thief that has mained D/P for a very long time, and has learnt alot from your stream. I think a comprehensive, in-depth guide would be great, especially if it includes some more advanced tactics and tricks as well as how to handle different matchups.

Zephiros Caro – Thief of Seafarers Rest

Curious Caed

in Thief

panicbutton.1053

For point six, you pretty much nailed it, but you make it sound terrible. There’s large variations of moves that D/P’s are capable of achieving, especially with SB for offhand. All of the weapon skills are viable for D/P and have their place in a fight. You have access to dazes, stealth, blind, and the ability to remain glued to a target. Again, D/P uses all of it’s skills. My question is though, how do you feel about D/D then? D/D is even easier imo — You land CnD and go for a backstab, then occasionally heartseeker…That’s it. I love D/D and occasionally play it, but it’s pretty two dimensional and slow gameplay. Everything D/D does, D/P can do better. There is a big reason why S/D and D/P are used prominently.

For point five, are you implying that D/D is harder to learn?

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

For point six, you pretty much nailed it, but you make it sound terrible. There’s large variations of moves that D/P’s are capable of achieving, especially with SB for offhand. All of the weapon skills are viable for D/P and have their place in a fight. You have access to dazes, stealth, blind, and the ability to remain glued to a target. Again, D/P uses all of it’s skills. My question is though, how do you feel about D/D then? D/D is even easier imo — You land CnD and go for a backstab, then occasionally heartseeker…That’s it. I love D/D and occasionally play it, but it’s pretty two dimensional and slow gameplay. Everything D/D does, D/P can do better. There is a big reason why S/D and D/P are used prominently.

D/D may not be harder to learn per se but it sure as hell is harder to play than D/P . i’ve roamed with both its way easier to stay alive with D/P than any other set we got.

Keep in mind I’m not arguing build vs build I’m just talking weapon sets as they are.

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

Curious Caed

in Thief

Mbelch.9028

I’m only coming off as a hater to people who are already settled on D/P being a respectable weapon set. You would be one.

To address point B, the OP isn’t a great thief like so many people think. He’s efficient at using the easiest weapon set. In duels, he doesn’t stay within fair bounds, when he is in danger he just runs away. I don’t have an opinion one way or another about him, but having fought and killed him, I’m not really impressed. I can’t kill thieves that I would rank in the highest of high tiers.

Try to fight Kronos Xnm with any weapon set and then chat with me here.

For my own last point in this chat, XPGAMER is anything but a troll. He’s one of the more skilled thieves who plays. Ask anybody who is in the dueling scene.

Curious Caed

in Thief

Mbelch.9028

D/D may not be harder to learn per se but it sure as hell is harder to play than D/P . i’ve roamed with both its way easier to stay alive with D/P than any other set we got.

Keep in mind I’m not arguing build vs build I’m just talking weapon sets as they are.

This is completely right. I very much respect a thief that can one versus one me with D/D.

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Mordecai.6318

Mordecai.6318

Yes, because this is any different than your video on “how to land CnD” with a bunch of techniques the entire community figured out over a year ago and didn’t even know had names until you came along like Yishish 2.0, except you’re irrelevant.

…and what are roaming numerals?

(edited by Mordecai.6318)

Curious Caed

in Thief

panicbutton.1053

I understand the argument, and I know were all experienced users here in the sense that everyone has at least learned a different weapon set. One should never associate themselves with a particular set of weapons, since they all have their place. However the points being made in this post are odd. It seems that people boast others for being successful with a weapon-set that is more handicapped than another. These aren’t the Special Olympics :/ The reality I’m trying to portray is that if two people are of equal skill level, there’s just no valid way that D/D would override D/P in any scenario.

For whatever reason, the Developer’s didn’t cut short on the D/P skill combination. The spec is great and utilizing a ridiculous amount of skill combinations to suit almost any niche. Ultimately what I’m trying to say is that since it has all of these combinations, it doesn’t make sense to say its the easiest build to use. Wouldn’t it be more intuitive to say that a weapon set with less skill combinations is easier to use?

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Well, this is new, feeling generous huh?

Definitely good stuff but i highly doubt people will read walls of text. Make tl/dr guide + detailed video maybe?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: realhunter.7186

realhunter.7186

me plz I came back to the game after only playing p/d I burnt all my gear and trying to get good at 2/6/0/0/6. I do so so with d/p in wvw using SA but I have a tough time going trickery..

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

It was the meta for a long time, every one played with it, I don’t see the need for a guide Caed. Would be a waste of your time.

But hey, it’s your time

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: MLGKorno.5419

MLGKorno.5419

I’m really hoping you get your head checked soon if you weren’t trolling when you typed that.

Curious Caed

in Thief

XPGAMER.7324

I don’t know why you’re attacking me, but whatever. There is more to a guide than that; he could talk about how to approach different match-ups, rotations, and when to use certain skills, just to name a few examples. But you’re clearly a troll, so your opinion is irrelevant.

Umm… Not attacking you. Also thief doesn’t exactly have rotations, we use the skill best for each situation due to initiative, our next skill isn’t dependent on the skill previously used. I also said that was “Most” of the guide, as in that’d be the gist of it, he could probably go into more detail and make it sound more intelligent. For example, rather than “spam blind to avoid damage” he could say “Tactically use blind on your opponent to mitigate their damage”. Either way, it’s the same concept. Maybe make a guide to tpvp instead, because d/p is very self explanatory.

Curious Caed

in Thief

XPGAMER.7324

I’m really hoping you get your head checked soon if you weren’t trolling when you typed that.

lmao. Welcome to the forums Kronos.

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: MLGKorno.5419

MLGKorno.5419

Unfortunately, most of thread starter’s followers don’t realize the difference between TPVP and dueling and that being good at one doesn’t automatically carry over. Several others have stated in this thread that they don’t want to see Caed make a video about “how to play DP” and were instantly labelled by his nearsighted followers as Haters/trolls which is quite sad.
The weapon set DP itself doesn’t need a guide nor is the thread starter a good example of DP being played at the “highest level”. The thread creator is undeniably an experienced TPvP thief player whose video with advice/tips/tricks about TPvP as a thief as a whole (e.g. analyzing targets, moving around, ganking, decapping) would be much more valuable than one on how to operate this particular weaponset.

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Slininstien.7546

Slininstien.7546

I’ve watched you alot and I’ve learned countless more combo’s than I’ve ever expected but to have you sit down and explain all of them? I would love that. Go for it Caedalade

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

It was the meta for a long time, every one played with it, I don’t see the need for a guide Caed. Would be a waste of your time.

But hey, it’s your time

Everyone played it as a result of his success. Look how many people still use his spec, including all the same utilities.

I’d say to do the guide. D/P isn’t the meta right now, and so I think it would be helpful.

Curious Caed

in Thief

ConRae.3526

How does an S/D thief dodge 4 times in a row (no Signet of agility doesn’t have anything to do with S/D all sets could benefit from it ) and i hope for your sake that you aren’t counting flanking strike as 1 of those ’" 4 " dodges.

Also you do realize that if the trickery line gets nerfed it wouldn’t be a big blow to S/d alone all thieves would suffer for it.

Your post just comes off as a " i ‘m bad at fighting S/D thieves pls Anet Nurf them so they’d be easy kills for me" ….l2p tx.

“4” dodges was just a number I threw out there because that’s one of the more annoying aspects of the build. I didn’t say anything about that I think the Trickery line needs nerfed, I simply said that it’s one of the things discussed on what possibly needs to changed. I can fight S/D thieves no problem, I actually enjoy it because it’s more of a challenge. Stop assuming.

I’m only coming off as a hater to people who are already settled on D/P being a respectable weapon set. You would be one.

To address point B, the OP isn’t a great thief like so many people think. He’s efficient at using the easiest weapon set. In duels, he doesn’t stay within fair bounds, when he is in danger he just runs away. I don’t have an opinion one way or another about him, but having fought and killed him, I’m not really impressed. I can’t kill thieves that I would rank in the highest of high tiers.

For my own last point in this chat, XPGAMER is anything but a troll. He’s one of the more skilled thieves who plays. Ask anybody who is in the dueling scene.

I didn’t say he was a great thief, you did; he is one of the better thieves whether you admit that or not. Okay, bring a story that has no background at all to discussion, what’s your point, I can kill Caed too if I get the jump on him. I’ve also never heard of Kronos, doesn’t mean that I think he’s bad, just saying I’ve never heard or seen him play.

Umm… Not attacking you. Also thief doesn’t exactly have rotations, we use the skill best for each situation due to initiative, our next skill isn’t dependent on the skill previously used. I also said that was “Most” of the guide, as in that’d be the gist of it, he could probably go into more detail and make it sound more intelligent. For example, rather than “spam blind to avoid damage” he could say “Tactically use blind on your opponent to mitigate their damage”. Either way, it’s the same concept. Maybe make a guide to tpvp instead, because d/p is very self explanatory.

That’s why you trollishy said:

By rotations, I didn’t mean skill rotations, sorry, I meant rotating effectively around the map wherever need be. Adding more detail does nothing, I’d rather have a guide explain it cut and dry, you don’t need to add fluffy words. I’d welcome Caed to create any guide that he wants, he’s been around long enough to have some good wisdom. You don’t see many other people that have been around as long as he has put out guides do you? So why attack him for trying to help the community and give some guidance?

/rant

Fínite – Thief
Integers – Mesmer
Nigyro – Engineer

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

Lel I look forward to seeing this guide. All i have to say.

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

Curious Caed

in Thief

Mbelch.9028

I didn’t say he was a great thief, you did; he is one of the better thieves whether you admit that or not. Okay, bring a story that has no background at all to discussion, what’s your point, I can kill Caed too if I get the jump on him. I’ve also never heard of Kronos, doesn’t mean that I think he’s bad, just saying I’ve never heard or seen him play.

That’s why you trollishy said:

By rotations, I didn’t mean skill rotations, sorry, I meant rotating effectively around the map wherever need be. Adding more detail does nothing, I’d rather have a guide explain it cut and dry, you don’t need to add fluffy words. I’d welcome Caed to create any guide that he wants, he’s been around long enough to have some good wisdom. You don’t see many other people that have been around as long as he has put out guides do you? So why attack him for trying to help the community and give some guidance?

/rant

So I never said he was a great thief… I said other people frequently say it. Look here, look in SPvP threads. I don’t think he is. I think he’s decent at PvP, nothing more.

Also, I think what XPGAMER is saying is why should a community need a guide to such an easy weapon set? That’s like giving a warrior a guide to greatsword.. And he wasn’t trolling you, he was poking fun at my numbering system. Look between the lines, bud.

If the thief community wanted guidance, it would ask. He has ample opportunity to provide it where someone asks for it in a thread. This is just a phishing attempt for attention.

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: docMed.7692

docMed.7692

Yes please, hold me at night and teach us the ways of teef with a holy bible of guidance.

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: FinalAngel.5039

FinalAngel.5039

That would be awesome!!!! +1

Curious Caed

in Thief

ConRae.3526

So I never said he was a great thief… I said other people frequently say it. Look here, look in SPvP threads. I don’t think he is. I think he’s decent at PvP, nothing more.

Also, I think what XPGAMER is saying is why should a community need a guide to such an easy weapon set? That’s like giving a warrior a guide to greatsword.. And he wasn’t trolling you, he was poking fun at my numbering system. Look between the lines, bud.

If the thief community wanted guidance, it would ask. He has ample opportunity to provide it where someone asks for it in a thread. This is just a phishing attempt for attention.

D/P is fast to get decent at, sure, but there is more depth to it and Caed would be the person to be able to do that. XPGAMER was trolling me or else he wouldn’t have quoted me, he would’ve quoted you. So if Caed doesn’t want to answer forums posts but wants to create a guide for the community it’s a phishing attempt for attention? He can’t create a guide for the sole purpose of creating a guide?

Fínite – Thief
Integers – Mesmer
Nigyro – Engineer

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Emi.4152

Emi.4152

It seems that people boast others for being successful with a weapon-set that is more handicapped than another. These aren’t the Special Olympics :/ The reality I’m trying to portray is that if two people are of equal skill level, there’s just no valid way that D/D would override D/P in any scenario.

i wouldn’t say d/d is handicapped although it is true that (assuming equal skill level) d/d should never be able to win against d/p. That is simply one of the worst match ups for d/d.

However, the higher burst available to d/d thieves allows for a completely different set of tactics than d/p. they also sustain themselves much better in prolonged fights (if you can manage!) due to the less intense ini consumption. At the same time you can gear tankier and still retain a higher DPS than a full glass d/p thief. Surely there are situations that calls for that? (garri fights… om nom nom)

Back on topic! I would love to see a d/p guide. I’ve never been one to turn down free knowledge! :P

Yak’s Bend – Hello Kitty and Friends (aFK)
Lv 80 Thief – Emi Smacks / Lv 80 Ele – Emi Casts / Lv 80 Necro – Emi Nox

Curious Caed

in Thief

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

It depends. Over half of anyone who plays d/p in pvp knows the basic rotations and even the nifty tricks D/P is capable of and on that note any of these players can write that guide just as well as you.

What you have to offer that no one really can match and which I would personally love to read would be your particular perspective and in-depth analysis on match-ups and not just generalizations on general play (like, when you know you’ve secured mid look for the decap—this sort of info is really beneath what you have to offer the community because anyone can cover this).

That’s my honest opinion, gl if you decide to write one on whichever topic.

Honestly, I’d love to have a discussion/debate with you on different thief specs/variations of D/P for optimal play, although I doubt you’d care for it since you’re obviously plenty successful with your traditional set up.

[SoF]