D/P S/D Condi thief build possible?

in Thief

Posted by: Conditioned.2467

Conditioned.2467

So I have been searching around a bit and the idea of condi thief has appealead to me quite a bit after returning fairly recently. However most thief condi builds seem to rely on p/d or bow to apply condies and Im just wondering if it woudl be possible to create a d/p s/d condi build at all?

in Thief

Posted by: Lamuness.3570

Lamuness.3570

I don’t think those weapon sets apply any sort of meaningful conditions at all, so my answer would be no.

in Thief

Posted by: ades.1386

ades.1386

Considering d/p only does blind, youd be better off running s/d sb (odd as that sounds) at least then you could get bleeding and poision from it.

Or be really really weird and go s/d pp…

Crystal Desert

in Thief

Posted by: Conditioned.2467

Conditioned.2467

Yea that was my conclusion after reading the abilities I was thinking that I missed something but I guess not. Thanks for answering!

in Thief

Posted by: godofcows.2451

godofcows.2451

i have forgotten his name but there is a condition s/d – sb thief running around. if i remember his videos right, it revolves around caltrops, crit/hit condi and switch weapon procs.

in Thief

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

i have forgotten his name but there is a condition s/d – sb thief running around. if i remember his videos right, it revolves around caltrops, crit/hit condi and switch weapon procs.

Tron Jeremy.

His build is stupidly funny. But it’s meant for trolling. You are harder to kill then a P/D thief though. Also, it does not rely on crit condi’s but on swapping for Geomancy.

It might actually become viable with traps on heal and all the new goodies for condi teefs.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.