Daggers and Trench Coats

Daggers and Trench Coats

in Thief

Posted by: Reaven.3958

Reaven.3958

So there’s a lot of trench coats for thieves. In fact, something around 80-90% of thief gear can be classified as such. I wish there was more diversity, but it’s alright. However, can we at least get a fix for the weapon drawn animation (for Sylvari, anyway — I don’t know about how other races look on thief when idle) that would involve our characters not constantly stabbing their left leg with their off-hand dagger? That would be great.

Daggers and Trench Coats

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Sign me up.
And yes, both my thieves stab their legs, one human, the other sylvari, a friend of mine has a Norn thief the same there.

Daggers and Trench Coats

in Thief

Posted by: Necrotize.2974

Necrotize.2974

You mean you don’t stab yourself in the leg sometimes just to feel alive?

Daggers and Trench Coats

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

The armor you get from the glorious track in PvP has no trench coat on it, so there’s a cheap way to get a skin without one. I got tired enough with trench coats also that all of my thieves are wearing glorious armor right now….

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

Daggers and Trench Coats

in Thief

Posted by: archdemonXIII.7063

archdemonXIII.7063

We sever our own femoral artery when idle to draw forth power into our backstabs. That’s why we have so little Vitality. Blood for the blood god.

Daggers and Trench Coats

in Thief

Posted by: Reaven.3958

Reaven.3958

The armor you get from the glorious track in PvP has no trench coat on it, so there’s a cheap way to get a skin without one. I got tired enough with trench coats also that all of my thieves are wearing glorious armor right now….

Yeah, that’s always nice, but it’s like one set out of 30-40? Diversity, c’mon!

Daggers and Trench Coats

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Yeah, that’s always nice, but it’s like one set out of 30-40? Diversity, c’mon!

Yeah, thats very true. You can choose different helms/shoulders/gloves/pants/boots at least. So far as I know though, there’s no other chest piece that doesn’t have some sort of trench coat or long coat tail.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

Daggers and Trench Coats

in Thief

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

You mean you don’t stab yourself in the leg sometimes just to feel alive?

Lucius Washington: [trying to remove a knife in Ricky’s leg] “Let’s use this knife to pry it out!”

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast