Deadeye's Mark & Malice Need to be readjusted

in Thief

Posted by: Barzah.8019

Barzah.8019

First thing first, Im definitely in love with the Deadeye Spec & Rifle loadout. It may not that good on 1v1 situation PvP, but it really shine as ambush tool. Although it’s kinda sad that triple tap is the only viable skill right now since everything else is just too slow and unreliable on most situation.

On the other hand, Mark & Malice buff are rather underwhelmed. First thing first, Deadeye’s Mark cast time easily screw up thief rotation. Making this skill instant cast just like most ppl said in this forum should fix this issues. Disable the malice indicator on your opponent side also will make this skill even better as ambushing tool on PvP. Also adding 300 more range to mark would be awesome

Malice buff on the other hand is too kitten slow. You need 10 second to get full mark (10.5 with Maleficent seven, also assuming that you hit the target constantly), and most likely you already burned all of your initiative & cd skill before your malice get fully charged.

My idea for Malice is to greatly reduce how long does it take to get full malice stack…and im thinking about 5 second to get full stack while removing the interval. The idea is to give reward not just to aggressive, but also a player that take their time and strike at the right time. As for damage & perfectionist buff, i think reducing the damage buff & boon type should be fine compensation for faster Malice stack.

Also, give kneel increased range to all rifle against target with malice buff plz

in Thief

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

why? i think rifle is perfect now, i didnt bought xpac cus i dont like rifle and always said rifle doesnt suit thief.

well here we go rifle doesnt suit thief as i said
and its not overcoming daredevil so its balanced u wanna bang from a range like a longbow ranger go do it but dont start whining for mobility or anything that a core thief/daredevil has and this rifle wannabe doesnt even get close to it.

in Thief

Posted by: Barzah.8019

Barzah.8019

why? i think rifle is perfect now, i didnt bought xpac cus i dont like rifle and always said rifle doesnt suit thief.

well here we go rifle doesnt suit thief as i said
and its not overcoming daredevil so its balanced u wanna bang from a range like a longbow ranger go do it but dont start whining for mobility or anything that a core thief/daredevil has and this rifle wannabe doesnt even get close to it.

Please do read the title, i mainly talk about the mark & malice. 10 second (on real situation it’s way more longer) for full malice is just too frigin long and hardly rewarding.

(edited by Barzah.8019)

in Thief

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

The mark should be instantly applied. Why they made it a channel are beyond me as the only thing it do, are stewing up our rotation.

10 second are longer than most thieves will be able to stay alive in a fight or they’ll have to disengage. I think they designed it to be so you have to keep moving and reposition yourself until you have enough stacks to blow your target up.

Not sure what to think tbh. We will just have to play around with it and see.

Melder – Thief

in Thief

Posted by: JonnyForgotten.4276

JonnyForgotten.4276

The main issue I have is needing a target to proc Steal skills, and the cast time on Mark, other than that I’m willing to see most of DE as a l2p thing. Those two things really need to change though.