Deadeye without Rifle , P/P instead

in Thief

Posted by: Sazukikrah.5036

Sazukikrah.5036

Imagine the malice stacking + Pistol / Pistol Thief Might stacking from Unload… Op Dmg ? Unload hitting like 50k on players lol ?

Hadi the Edgemaster – Pro level Warrior (Youtube Hadi the Edgemaster)
Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer
Harbinger " I will make you (QQ)"

in Thief

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Uh…

What’s going to stop you from running rifle and p/p anyway? Deadeye deletes weapon swapping on the thief?

in Thief

Posted by: Sazukikrah.5036

Sazukikrah.5036

I dont believe so, but i do know the only class that doesn’t have active weapon swapping is Ele and Engi

Hadi the Edgemaster – Pro level Warrior (Youtube Hadi the Edgemaster)
Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer
Harbinger " I will make you (QQ)"

in Thief

Posted by: Redfeather.6401

Redfeather.6401

Malice gain happens once every 2 seconds with attacks. You can trait it to 1.5s, but I don’t think unload is going to proc it more than once either way.

in Thief

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Malice also increase by 1 every 4 seconds when not attacking and by 1 when revealed coming out from stealth if traited, so it takes from 20 seconds to 8 to reach 5 charges.

I dont think that someone will run Maleficent Seven to increase the malice stack PvP wise if not for a rifle build, Be Quick or Be Killed give you too burst to not beign picked.

Opening with Unload just after marking a foe while having Revealed Training and Be Quick or Be Killed can kill istantly the target (+400 power +200 precision + 4s haste + might generation) and with Unforgiving trait the target will also be stunned for 1 second with our first hit (while hitting a newly marked target).

in Thief

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

Malice also increase by 1 every 4 seconds when not attacking and by 1 when revealed coming out from stealth if traited, so it takes from 20 seconds to 8 to reach 5 charges.

I dont think that someone will run Maleficent Seven to increase the malice stack PvP wise if not for a rifle build, Be Quick or Be Killed give you too burst to not beign picked.

Opening with Unload just after marking a foe while having Revealed Training and Be Quick or Be Killed can kill istantly the target (+400 power +200 precision + 4s haste + might generation) and with Unforgiving trait the target will also be stunned for 1 second with our first hit (while hitting a newly marked target).

There is a downside to having quickness with P/P when one using the Unload , and that it it easier to dodge the entire channel. I am going to have to test as to whether there in fact more raw damage from Malificent 7 with those added malice stacks as opposed to be quick or be killed

Those malice stacks should stay peaked over a longer period of time as well so you should be able to get more attacks off with that added malice damage then Quick or be killed offers. Be quick or be killed realistically will only kick in once every 20 seconds.

This all theory of course. One can not overlook that added precision be quick or be killed offers and that might be what gives it the edge from a pure damage perspective, but this then must be compared to that heal. P/P with SOM running, IP running and getting added heals from Malificent 7 should be interesting.

(edited by babazhook.6805)

in Thief

Vitali.5039

There is a downside to having quickness with P/P when one using the Unload , and that it it easier to dodge the entire channel. I am going to have to test as to whether there in fact more raw damage from Malificent 7 with those added malice stacks as opposed to be quick or be killed

Those malice stacks should stay peaked over a longer period of time as well so you should be able to get more attacks off with that added malice damage then Quick or be killed offers. Be quick or be killed realistically will only kick in once every 20 seconds.

This all theory of course. One can not overlook that added precision be quick or be killed offers and that might be what gives it the edge from a pure damage perspective, but this then must be compared to that heal. P/P with SOM running, IP running and getting added heals from Malificent 7 should be interesting.

The most sure thing it’s that we’ll safely unload our bullets on newly marked targets thanks to Unforgiving’s proc and given the time our targets usually last (we should always kill faster than other class) a burst it’s better than a long time ramp up damage (maybe stealthing and re-revealing ourself we can gain faster malice stack, thanks to Revealed Malice trait but in my pov Quick or Be Killed it’s just too good compared to Maleficent Seven in a PvP perspective ) and when we’ll kill our target the mark will recharge itself to allow us to new traits proc.

in Thief

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

The most sure thing it’s that we’ll safely unload our bullets on newly marked targets thanks to Unforgiving’s proc and given the time our targets usually last (we should always kill faster than other class) a burst it’s better than a long time ramp up damage (maybe stealthing and re-revealing ourself we can gain faster malice stack, thanks to Revealed Malice trait but in my pov Quick or Be Killed it’s just too good compared to Maleficent Seven in a PvP perspective ) and when we’ll kill our target the mark will recharge itself to allow us to new traits proc.

Unforgiving will be nice, but unlike BV is is blockable so one is going to have to ensure that first attack after a mark is not blocked or dodged. That mark going up might result in a target throwing up a block or dodging just so as to escape the intitial attack. It going to be very interesting in any case.

in Thief

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

Unforgiving will be nice, but unlike BV is is blockable so one is going to have to ensure that first attack after a mark is not blocked or dodged. That mark going up might result in a target throwing up a block or dodging just so as to escape the intitial attack. It going to be very interesting in any case.

Opens up room for a lot of mind-games though. Imagine following a single guy in WvW and just marking him for minutes on minutes, the guy will be a mental wreck at the end of his session. The paranoia will be at an all-time high when the Expansion hits.

in Thief

Posted by: naturesoul.3578

naturesoul.3578

Malice gain happens once every 2 seconds with attacks. You can trait it to 1.5s, but I don’t think unload is going to proc it more than once either way.

it would stack it twice since the whole channel is over 2 secs i think.

in Thief

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

…Opens up room for a lot of mind-games though. Imagine following a single guy in WvW and just marking him for minutes on minutes, the guy will be a mental wreck at the end of his session. The paranoia will be at an all-time high when the Expansion hits.

Just trait up for perma stealth with like traps/trapper runes and deceptions or w/e and then go mark some random roamer and follow him around for a while haha.

in Thief

Posted by: supa suop.8026

supa suop.8026

I am not sure if this is the case yet, but marking someone counts as a steal, yes?

Then could you not just trait mug and that would trigger the bassy venom(and still stab and aegis if your running trickery as well) when you mark a target, and then Unforgiving would follow up with your next attack. Or would it trigger at the same time when you mug someone?

[SoS] PvX Thief,
The world could use more S/x Thief
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

in Thief

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I am not sure if this is the case yet, but marking someone counts as a steal, yes?

Then could you not just trait mug and that would trigger the bassy venom(and still stab and aegis if your running trickery as well) when you mark a target, and then Unforgiving would follow up with your next attack. Or would it trigger at the same time when you mug someone?

Dont think basilisk can b run, ranged deadeye seemes dependant of its stealth elite for repositioning

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Thief

Posted by: Andrew.6487

Andrew.6487

P/P only usable when fight another deadeye , daredevil and core thief will snap on ur face .

in Thief

Vitali.5039

Wow, seems like the P/P deadeye will only fight vs thieves and daredevils!

in Thief

Posted by: Andrew.6487

Andrew.6487

can try to vs a spellbreaker , it will eat u as breakfast .

in Thief

Vitali.5039

can try to vs a spellbreaker , it will eat u as breakfast .

Even daredevil will be eaten for breakfast by spellbreakers.

Stance/Mediation spellbreaker could become one of the most performing PvP professions in the history of GW2.. and this could seriously teach to players how to not blindly mash all the buttons as fast as they can.

in Thief

Posted by: Black Frog.9274

Black Frog.9274

I’ve been waiting for a very long time to run P/P with Rifle (when HoT was still not released). I’m looking forward to it immensely. Especially roaming in WvW. There is going to be some rage posting going on.

I Like to Run Randomly Around the Map